Flowering during reveg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Ok guys I have a Tropicana cherry plant that is stuck in monster crop mode from giveing feed from Rez (flower nuts) she’s not in full blown flower but she looks iffy still…….if I flip her today will she flower like shit or grow into the stretch then flower again?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ok guys I have a Tropicana cherry plant that is stuck in monster crop mode from giveing feed from Rez (flower nuts) she’s not in full blown flower but she looks iffy still…….if I flip her today will she flower like shit or grow into the stretch then flower again?
Only one way to find out. I've only reflowered once from reveg. It had some messy looking flowers but they were just as frosty at the plants that didn't reveg.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
20240812_183112.jpg
20240812_183125.jpg

I'm in the same boat with these two. The bottom pic is a clone of a reveg clone of a reveg clone from a revegged mom. The top pic is a 3 season old reveg clone. Both came from the same pack of Mosca Raspberry Boogie.

I used a 35w led strip shop light on an 18:6 cycle. My plan was to get these girls out in full sun to help them figure themselves out and either take fresh cuts or prune heavy to promote fresh growth to prevent a leggy frame. I failed, and didn't get them out soon enough and trying to figure it out now.

I was hoping to back cross these but looks like I'll be keeping them over winter again.