My Breeding Projects....

In the pictures below are my current plants in veg.

List is as follows:

2- Peanut Butter and Jelly by Well Grown Seeds
3- Paradise Diesel by County Line Genetics
1- Crotch Rocket by Lit Farms
1- Annaphylaxsis by Mass Medical/Thug Pug
2- Party On by Jinxproof
2- Vixen by Jinxproof
2- Main Event by Jinxproof
1- Ice Cream Candy by In House (re-veg)

*Note* The white on the leaves is a calcium spray I use from time to time.

1726754335400.png

1726754379254.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks. I dont have the best of luck with revegs unfortunately. No big deal but sucks when you let one slip through your fingers because you didnt take cuts lol.
Actually taking a cut and re-vegging that instead of trying to re-veg the whole plant seemsto work well. The earlier in flower you can take it the less time re-veg will take, but it's a lot easier to just watch for roots like on any clone. You also get multiple shots at it.

I used that trick for cloning regs so I didn't have to clone males. After they showed sex then I took clones of girls. By the time they made it out of solo-cups I was smoking the mom.

Actually taking a cut and re-vegging that instead of trying to re-veg the whole plant seemsto work well. The earlier in flower you can take it the less time re-veg will take, but it's a lot easier to just watch for roots like on any clone. You also get multiple shots at it.

I used that trick for cloning regs so I didn't have to clone males. After they showed sex then I took clones of girls. By the time they made it out of solo-cups I was smoking the mom.
I normally take cuts of everything I flower. Also, I tend to veg long enough that they show their sex even before getting them to flower. However........a few weeks back, I took a cut in without sending it to quarantine. ( Something I normally do to )....well this one time I didn't do that, I paid dearly. I didn't know the cut came contaminated with mites and I had to literally scrap 3 tents and two 4 x 8's closets worth of plants. Learning lesson for sure. As I get the ball rolling here and get used to journaling again...I will be dropping massive amounts of seeds and using tricks of the trade like you mentioned above. I am a tester and a (new breeder) for a pretty nice sized seed company. In time, I am sure the members here will have some fun with that.