New AC Infinity Air Conditioner

Streetpro09

Tester

Cool idea but those type of ac units are inefficient. I have one in one of my rooms. Can't help but think that it's taking room or already conditioned air and blowing in across the condenser and out the window. Maybe that one uses "outside the tent air" to blow across the condenser?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Cool idea but those type of ac units are inefficient. I have one in one of my rooms. Can't help but think that it's taking room or already conditioned air and blowing in across the condenser and out the window. Maybe that one uses "outside the tent air" to blow across the condenser?
I personally wouldn’t spend the money on one but what makes this different from the type of AC unit you are comparing it to is it doesn’t cool the lung room it creates a closed loop in the tent and only heats and cools the tent. They say it’s rated for up to a 10x10 tent.

Streetpro09

Tester
I personally wouldn’t spend the money on one but what makes this different from the type of AC unit you are comparing it to is it doesn’t cool the lung room it creates a closed loop in the tent and only heats and cools the tent. They say it’s rated for up to a 10x10 tent.
Yeah the ac unit im talking about is in the room to work. This one you posted could take the lung room air and pass it over the condenser and outside. That would make it more efficient. I'll bet it doesn't but if you were going to use it for just heat OR ac then you could leave one of the hoses off and draw from the lung room. Idk just depends how it's designed.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Idk just depends how it's designed.
Probably depends more on where you run the pipes. Once you see what each port does a good stoner can rig it for doing the right thing.

Personally I upgraded my whole house heat/AC and the lung room is already at whatever temp I set it. If you were in a hot garage or something then it might be a cheap option.