SquishY's Hamster Wheel

SquishY

Yesterday was week 8 for these clones. They look done so I'm hanging them today. It's gonna be a long 2 weeks waiting for the dry to sample them.

SquishY

I've been having fun implementing different growing strategies in this all new room. My preferred method is to put 16 with a week of veg on a 4x4 section in 1 gallon pots. I can see now that there is definite benefits to a single topping and 2 weeks veg in 2 gallon pots while reducing the number to 9. I ask, to those that try to truly maximize their space and time outputs, what are your preferred methods?

SquishY

Just finishing up with the first revolution of the wheel. The 8 clones all had a single week of veg. Each had a beautiful open structure. The calax to leaf ratio is outstanding leading to a timesaving trim. I am not the greatest with terpene descriptions but what i can say is that they all have a unique smell and taste. I'm including the weights from each after about 2 weeks hanging at 65f/60%.
26.5 blue dream
30.0 dosido
39.7 fpog
39.9 gelato
35.7 oreoz
37.0 gmo
31.0 black ice
65.5 glue

SquishY

I have been using the clone king aerocloner for the last decade or so. This machine will spoil you. Most cuttings will fully root in 10-12 days. I have had some strains go 21 days but have never had a failure.
Some work goes into it, for sure but the "fullness" of roots and reliability are what have kept me using it.
I just started another cycle yesterday. Fill the water to an inch below the sprayers. Add in 5ml of Hormex and 6-8 drops of bleach(I got 8%). Run for 24hr then turn on the timer 30 sec on and 30 minutes off. 20240722_163419.jpg