2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Isn't that like the 'Tallest Midget" contest? :ROFLMAO:
Looking at the list growers again in this contest and if there is such a thing as a Canadian(I am French Canadian) part I want in that division as winning the US part is going to pretty damn tough... I have just taken a nice and healthy bong rip of Dub Cookies out of my top puff that was just screwed on a clean bottle filled with ice, water, and a healthy squirt of log cabin syrup and I will now channel my superior Canadian shit talking ability....

You smell of cabbage farts and back bacon eh, and I am totally crushing your head!
ICYH.gif

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Glad we are getting closer to the tip off I received my RIR seeds this week and started getting antsy to drop some regular seeds my mostly empty tents & flower room are sad looking outdoor is in the jars I been twiddling my thumbs & foundling my seed packs lol Let the games begin

printer

Super Active Member
By the way, when I first claimed I was going to win the Canadian side of the comp, it was because JJ said I was the only Canadian running. LOL. I wasn’t expecting any competition!
I think you will be way ahead of the competition, I think I may only have room for smaller plants in my grow room with all the CBD plants. I am hoping by the time I need to move them in I will have weeded out the males.