Boujee bucket under 20 bucks!

Vegabom

I can tell u this much, I never thought a plant can smell like a frozen drink the ladies order at the bar, tropical asf , Im pretty sure it’s a legit clone, this bucket is no joke, I also just use sink water after it reaches room temp every other day, I can clone it using H‘s technique, ( root riot, tweezers, little dab of clone goo, tiny bit of tape around it. lol) and hook u up bub

Vegabom

Sooo after a few runs with these buckets, I’m pretty much been averaging bout 3 oz dry with about 3 weeks veg time No matter what the strain. I originally thought I needed to jack my light up to 100 percent to get nugs but my light sweet spot is 50 percent power, I feel like steady cooler temps is better than a glaring light. This is tropical runtz. This is the last entry on deez D.I.Y. Buckets.

Attachments

SeedTrader

I have had that exact kind of fungi a couple of times never seemed to hurt anything but never determined where they came from either.
It's the fruit from the mycorrhizae species.ive had them pop up here and there also.I think it means your soil is healthy.i used to grow mushrooms and they won't fruit or grow unless everything is healthy so.

Attachments