Budders blunders

Buddernugs

Full send….always
And her sister that grows more Indica, pic for size refrance ….the glookies gram pool I suspect has been stabilized to the point that the original cut I singled out is long gone from the pool it’s nothing like it used to be unfortunately……the one reminds me of old school haze grows the pistoles are long as fuck and stick out strait as an arrow I fear I’m in for a very long flowering period

Attachments

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I will say this they deff kept the gene responsible for being able to handle 1500+ ppfd without co2 and show absolut zero light stress or heat signs the like is 720w on full send

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Ok guys I’m 38 days into the flip how fucked am I with these girls …….all the others in their are 9 week finishers and I need my tent to hang dry ……..

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Iv never had a hard leaning sativa in garden before, I always dreaded it because I know most of my other cuts are nine weeks

Buddernugs

Full send….always
The giant tops are just now starting to throw down on frost I suspect 10-12 weeks in them unfortunately the rest are 9 week fimishers hopfully the extra 3 weeks doesn’t ruin them lol