Flow Gardens

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm impressed with the caliber of their flower. I was skeptical about the flower since the only CBD herb I've seen was brown and odorless around my neck of the woods.

I decided to give it a shot after the Dude Grows Show gave it multiple positive reviews. I was a little worried about shipping because of the reviews but the packaging was discreet and it was sealed in a vacuum bag.

I cut open the bag and....
20230213_164754.jpg
20230213_164626.jpg
Fucking DANK! My wife freaked out a little lol.

I got an eighth of the living soil Paradise OG and it is tasty and helpful for mild pain and no anxiety. If you're looking for some "bud light" I highly recommend this amigos

There's a coupon code- dude

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm impressed with the caliber of their flower. I was skeptical about the flower since the only CBD herb I've seen was brown and odorless around my neck of the woods.

I decided to give it a shot after the Dude Grows Show gave it multiple positive reviews. I was a little worried about shipping because of the reviews but the packaging was discreet and it was sealed in a vacuum bag.

I cut open the bag and....
View attachment 125261
View attachment 125262
Fucking DANK! My wife freaked out a little lol.

I got an eighth of the living soil Paradise OG and it is tasty and helpful for mild pain and no anxiety. If you're looking for some "bud light" I highly recommend this amigos

There's a coupon code- dude
There are some great CBD flower companies out there. Cannaflower (previously Berkshire CBD) has some great flower. Another good one is Nature's Purpose.