Greenpoint Seeds

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Was going through my veg tent and up potting some to their five gallon pots. Noticed my city slicker # 4 is female. Also found balls on my eagle scout 2 , and city slicker #1. Chopped both of them. I already have 2 males of them strains growing out for pollen for a couple people. Im having bad m- f ratio on the eagle scout. I think i have 2 left, my fingers are crossed. That is the strain i wanted to try the most. They all smell nice and loud.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Wtf!!!!! Just found balls on my last eaglescout. Everyone was a male. Im pissed, that was the strain I'm growing from them that i wanted to try the most. I was hoping that one was a female, it was a mutant from birth and gave itself 3 tops. Now i have a plant wirh 3 tops worth of balls. Only got half the pack to pop, and they are all males. Im debating on buying another pack, i want to try that eaglescout so bad. I am having good m-f ratios with city slicker and cackleberry though. Im having bad luck lately.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Hate fucking sausage streaks but it happens to everyone, find that top nice male and collect spunk
I have 2 eaglescout males that are dank as shit, and very vigorous. Im growing them out and a city slicker for the pollen for you and someone else, i have to go back a couple pages and see who else it was. I have to keep them outside away from my house so i cant keep any more males than what i already have