Greenpoint Seeds

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
We've got some rebranding happening at Greenpoint. Be ready for an entirely new experience. Coming in September.

Hey Gu~ Are you posting as Greenpoint_Gu @ overgrow? There is a poster over there posting as you, and that same poster doxxed a member there, publically, stirring up a hornets nest. Is that you?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well...I've been setting on my laurels for 6 wks now, time to get another one going.
Gonna plant my last 3 Lemon Tree S1s, really liked the one I grew.
Been holding on to a half pack of Full Moon Fever, so they're going for a soak.
And decided to run a pack of Lupine Lime, hoping for a decent % of females.
20210814_092519-crop.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Got another GPS grow going now, digging out a couple 3+ year old buys from the GN days.
Planted my last 3 Lemon Tree seeds, so I'll have at least these if things go south on the regs.
Had 6 seeds left from a Full Moon Fever pack, got 1 female from the first round in 2018 that was killer!
So hoping for a couple females from that pack.
Germed a pack of Lupine Lime, had 8 out of 10 that popped with one slow poke coming up just now (planted to deep).
As usual I'm shooting for 8 girls, got them under an Atreum Vela 120 board at 100 watts at the moment.
In about a week I'll put these in 2 gal bags and veg em for 4 wks under my new 240w 4000k board set up I'm building.

20210821_093052.jpg