Greenpoint Seeds

Opie1

Master Grower
View attachment 125363View attachment 125364View attachment 125365View attachment 125366

Jelly pie at 56 days since flip.. Very close to chop, might make it to day 63 at latest.. Been a pleasure to grow.. Wished I had more..

Homemade soil,15 dollar 60 watt 5000k led screw in shop light, 5 buck temp/ humidity gauge,only bottle nutrient was a 10 dollar Big Bloom fox farm which is organic, pure basic grow..
Nothing fancy,No meters, No vpd worries, just let the plant express what it wants..

Still reeks of grape chemical bubblegum..
Can't wait to sample..
Thx✌
I’ve got 2 pks, gonna be starting a few soon. I tried a couple a while back and found a really insanely frosty one, but the yield was way below usual so I didn’t keep it. I’m hoping to find a real jewel next time around.

Day 9 of flower for my Happy New Beans run (Heisen Mystery(L) Giraffe Puncher(FR) & Greezy(BR). Giraffe Puncher has shown itself as a boy and this will be it's last blast of light. Hiesen Mystery looks to be a female and Greezy was feminized seed so that means these 2 laddies will get the big tent all to themselves.
HM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 1.jpg
HM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 2.jpg
HM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 3.jpg
HM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 4.jpgHM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 1.jpgHM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 2.jpgHM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 3.jpgHM(L) GP(FR) G(BR) D9 4.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
@Heisenbeans @Gu~~~
Will Cookies n Chem ever be available again?
View attachment 125393

I had a nice one at one time but I ended up letting it go.
They are nice looking flowers on the Cookies N Chem phenos.
They seem to carry more of the older "Chemdog line" flower structure in my opinion.
I still have about a 1/2 dozen beans in a pack.
I screwed up and gave Heathen Raider my last full pack a couple years back.
Plus, I sent him and "Jessieloves2grow" about 30 of the original "red leaf" pheno seed of Soma "Somango" I'd bred around 2014
What ever happened to that "heathen" anyway? ... him/her? lol
I never heard any feedback from either of them.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I’ve got 2 pks, gonna be starting a few soon. I tried a couple a while back and found a really insanely frosty one, but the yield was way below usual so I didn’t keep it. I’m hoping to find a real jewel next time around.
Right on dude, 2 pacs of those to hunt threw wood b kick ass ...
I'd be willing to bet youd find more than 1 gem in 2 pacs...
Will watching to see your progress..
Always good plants in your garden..
✌

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Forgot to post and share this yesterday. This shows how frosty these flowers are.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Forgot to post and share this yesterday. This shows how frosty these flowers are.
Awesome.