Greenpoint Seeds

The dotz fems on the website aren't mine. Not sure who makes them . Don't know shit really. I know some others make some other crosses as well and I don't know shit about those either. Don't even know who makes em. Maybe gu got a setup in his garage who knows. I make all the PP and AC crosses as well as the S1s.
Well it's definitely not Dotz then. Do you have any idea what it might be? The terps on her are a bit of lemon, bit of berries, bit of Skunk, & a bit of gas.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Salute Hiesen, that plant came from one of the seeds @Slowdrawl sent me from a big pack of seeds you sent him for winning the Adub X Animal Cookies contest. I believe you said that they were all mixed up Stardawg crosses so after looking at Dotz on the Greenpoint website I thought that's what it was. Do you think it might be something else?
No clue man who is making them or what's in it. Description says stardawg female reversed to runtz
@Heisen I think @Zaphod420 wants you to try to guess what he is growing since it is definitely not dotz. The quote above is how he got the unknown heisen seeds.

Been so long since I sent those were they regs or fems?
Yeah it has, man time flies... You sent them to @Slowdrawl approx Feb 2022. I have only popped like 4 of them so far and not seen 1 male yet . I still have a bunch of them left and I have to be honest it feels like I'm the one who one that won the Adub contest as I seem to be the only one growing them.
Heisen Mystery Beans s.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah it has, man time flies... You sent them to @Slowdrawl approx Feb 2022. I have only popped like 4 of them so far and not seen 1 male yet . I still have a bunch of them left and I have to be honest it feels like I'm the one who one that won the Adub contest as I seem to be the only one growing them.
View attachment 130068
If they weren't stardawg than they are 100 percent dubsteps