Has anyone seen this before???

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I am debating on enrolling but want to know if anyone has ever heard of them before?
I haven't , u wanna persue a career in marijuana 🤓 There is Money to be made especially if ur State is about to legalize it

Let me know how it goes was thinking of doing the same thing
I would love to grow fulltime i have a cousin in Colorado that is his full time job
Will do. I am waiting for my payment to clear with them and I guess I'll get how everything works from there. I have been putting in ALOT and I mean alot of hours reading, studying, taking notes and so on recently. I mean I know enough but it's just not enough for me. I'll def keep you updated though.

I think what matters more is not what they teach you or what 'credentials' you get, but whether or not those credentials actually carry any weight in the industry - or if it is just another scam.
Oh I wouldnt be using them as anything in the industry. Just a paper any Joe can print online. I have noticed a few people on IG had taken the courses and posted their degree online. So even if the paper means nothing, I would be more then happy just learning more.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh I wouldnt be using them as anything in the industry. Just a paper any Joe can print online. I have noticed a few people on IG had taken the courses and posted their degree online. So even if the paper means nothing, I would be more then happy just learning more.
My point is that if you really want to learn, you need to get the basics on how all plants grow to better understand the unique requirements of cannabis. Same as if you were specializing in corn or squash.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
i think any type of education is going to be beneficial. Even tho your really at the mercy of the state and how it wants to handle everything. If your ever bored look up Pa's "only the rich are allowed to grow" approach to medical cannabis.

tldr. they wanted you to have 1.5million in liquid assets and they charged an application fee somewhere around $100,000 which was non refundable if you didnt get selected. then they gave 12 people for the entire state growers licenses. so 12 people basically run the entire industry in my state. its fucking clown shoes.

My point is that if you really want to learn, you need to get the basics on how all plants grow to better understand the unique requirements of cannabis. Same as if you were specializing in corn or squash.
That is exactly what I have been doing....right down to the different kinds of chromosomes and what a gene is called when it is in a specific spot in the chromosome. I understand what you are saying though. Horticulture and botany classes are just not an option to me right now.

i think any type of education is going to be beneficial. Even tho your really at the mercy of the state and how it wants to handle everything. If your ever bored look up Pa's "only the rich are allowed to grow" approach to medical cannabis.

tldr. they wanted you to have 1.5million in liquid assets and they charged an application fee somewhere around $100,000 which was non refundable if you didnt get selected. then they gave 12 people for the entire state growers licenses. so 12 people basically run the entire industry in my state. its fucking clown shoes.
I am in the same state as you...

oh no :( I really hope we start to see some changes soon. The opportunity will be here but they need to restructure the law or it just needs to go recreational already.

i heard there was a rec bill being pushed thru but i havnt heard anything on it in awile
That was the last thing I have heard myself....and this was a good month, maybe two ago. Our local cops stopped posting busts with just pot for a while now because our local residents would laugh at them while also explaining exactly how not in touch with the community they are. I like to go to my local dispensary every now and then for oils. According to them, legal growing oddly has more steam then recreational use. I am assuming they may try like a 4 plant limit type of legalization.