#Heisenbeans Genetics

led1k

Really Active Member
Happy chap here , landed some of the stuff I want from GPS, BBC S1's & PP S1's. Just hoping some of the sundae driver and sherbert X's make it past pre-order, testers and freebie process now.

As a bonus, picked up Bison Breath very cheap on the reverse auction.
I checked to see what was available and saw Iron Horse... I have never heard "skunk butt" as a descriptive but whoever wrote that deserves a prize!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
pa nat I think is strainwyze and l2k is heavily connected. Panat was dingin my pms over there when the shit started goin down, all the while showin his cambodian red strain or whatever it was in each pm, lol. But he acted like he was in with Heisen, then just couldn't wait to start the shit slingin. He kept tryin to get me to mouth Heisen in pms like he was, or agree with him.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
pa nat I think is strainwyze and l2k is heavily connected. Panat was dingin my pms over there when the shit started goin down, all the while showin his cambodian red strain or whatever it was in each pm, lol. But he acted like he was in with Heisen, then just couldn't wait to start the shit slingin. He kept tryin to get me to mouth Heisen in pms like he was, or agree with him.
Same shit here

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Happy 4/20 everyone. I bet @Gu~~~ sells a shit load of @Heisenbeans seeds today with the 420 sale. If you use the 420 code at checkout a pack of Heisenbeans seeds is like $45 😍
Although I have taken advantage of this, I'd prefer to pay $60 & get a pack of X's for free, it also seems that the PP S1's are more expensive than the others, think I paid around 58 bucks, which would make full retail price about $130(not sure if that's for 6 or 12) Wow, just checked GPS and the BBC's have gone up to $130 too

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
You'll can sleep on them bridezillas if youbwant to.
This was one seed and this plant is fukin beast.
Barely over 2 weeks in flower.
These without a doubt will be frost monsters.
Nose is pure chocolate funk

View attachment 4081

View attachment 4082
Bridezilla and bbc are next in line when some space opens up. Running the ghost bastards and sd x wc right now, alongside a bunch of gps gear. Super stoked you hit me with that free pack of bridezilla. Much appreciated uncle.