#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
All the free list testers and preorders are out. I'm finishing up a few fuck ups now and will be done with that in the next couple days.
I'm gonna send out a newsletter on the website as soon as I hit 200 subscribers and have a 50 percent off sale day as soon as I hit 200 newsletter subscriptions. I have a few more seeds in cups drying now. This way I can clear out a bunch of 1 off strains I made that I wanna get rid of like adub x wedding pie, wedding pie x GG and shit like that.
Also I have some seeds coming up that will be exclusive to GP only. Packaging is just way easier when I have his stuff all in one section and I dont have to worry about inventory numbers crossing each other up.
These are just a few things in the works.

Is this a surprise delivery? 🔥🔥 I was on the list

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
If anyone wonders why it is so nice and peaceable on this site (good vibes). Jump over to RIU and catch up on the last 10 pages of Heisenbeans thread. I don't think i am ever going back over there. They should rename that thread . Misery 101. Big thanks to the mods here for keeping this a pleasant place to hang.

If anyone wonders why it is so nice and peaceable on this site (good vibes). Jump over to RIU and catch up on the last 10 pages of Heisenbeans thread. I don't think i am ever going back over there. They should rename that thread . Misery 101. Big thanks to the mods here for keeping this a pleasant place to hang.
I may have put a stop to it.....if people are rational. Riv also made a post there to stop it (y)

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I got mine in today so I'll be running the Ghost x BBC cross along with GG#4, wedding cake, and Adub. I'll also be running 6 different S1's of my own making (all proven winners that I have run before) along with a stardawg x star pupil and a Goji OGx Star Pupil. It's going to be fun watching other people's S1's run up against my own.

Twelve strains all fem, sadly only one of each due to the 12 plant limit in Michigan.

Variety is the spice of life.

My current crop isn't going to come down for at least another 40 days though, so it's going to be a while before I report back on these seeds. When I do though, I'll report back here on how these seeds fair up against mine and the other fems I've run.

In Michigan and other states with these low plant limits, creating FEM seeds is the only way to go. True "Breeding" is impossible without being able to sort through hundreds of males. Anyone who isn't sorting through hundreds of males is just chucking like the rest of us, no matter what big claims they make. (just NEVER cross Fems to Fems is my advice, always go back to at least one Non Fem out of the two when breeding, the trouble you get from crossing FEMS to FEMS is simply not worth it, over time your quality goes way down even when you don't get hermies, ask me how I know). I did my current S1's the same way Heisnebeans did. I took trusted and proven cuts and feminized them so that I would have a supply of fem seeds for me and my friends and they all are now proven seeds after testing by myself and others (my avatar is one of the S1's I made a while back). I've done "True breeding" in the past too and like I said, it's not a better way to go unless you can sort through hundreds of males and for those of us staying legal, that can't happen. At least when you are chucking female plant to female plant you get to pick the traits off of other best picks (yes recessive genes are still an issue when crossing a female to another female). Picking one or two males at random and chucking them to a female, even a proven one, is actually less of a true breeding project than this and that's what a lot of "breeders" are doing. And then of course if they did take the time to pick one good male out of 500 and breed it to a winner, (that by luck doesn't have negative recessive genes), then they would still need to cross-breed those resulting seeds dozens of times, that's if they think they are going to come up with a true hybrid strain like the old Skunk #1 was and who does that anymore? Anyone?

yeah, I'm a long winded old fart and got way off topic.

One more thing, LOL (I can't help myself). If I find any winners in any of these seeds the plant(s) will be kept alive as mothers long enough to flip to male and I'll collect pollen, but that pollen will not get chucked at anyone's fem seeds, not mine or his or any other breeder's. I will only chuck that "female" pollen onto a "True" female. My advice is that others do the same but sometimes shit happens right? Maybe if people are lucky they can get away with crossing these FEMS to each other once, but I won't be trying that and would strongly advise against anyone trying it either. In the long run it usually leads to more problems than it's worth. True female to True female when done right is amazing. True female to "fem", works too. "Fem to Fem" is danger zone big time because that's when all the recessives come out to play.
So the question.
Are any of @hiesenbeans cuts from feminized pollen? I’m guessing if they are the real deal than not but I thought I would ask.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So the question.
Are any of @hiesenbeans cuts from feminized pollen? I’m guessing if they are the real deal than not but I thought I would ask.
Some have come from fems but alot come from accidental pollination. People dog fems out but alot breeders that are using elite genetics are using females like the glue that came from a hermie mom. That's why there is a certain risk in using all fem moms but It definitely doesn't mean theres a herm in every pack. Some will throw a couple balls early flower than quit.
None of the elites I have will herm so they dont have any herm tendencies.
There are chances of herms in everything we grow and we do our best to eliminate those problematic plants. I could test and grow 50 plants and none herm but 1 dude might get a herm out of 1000 packs. So yeah shit can happen but not as likely as using plants that will herm on there own under the lightest stress.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Some have come from fems but alot come from accidental pollination. People dog fems out but alot breeders that are using elite genetics are using females like the glue that came from a hermie mom. That's why there is a certain risk in using all fem moms but It definitely doesn't mean theres a herm in every pack. Some will throw a couple balls early flower than quit.
None of the elites I have will herm so they dont have any herm tendencies.
There are chances of herms in everything we grow and we do our best to eliminate those problematic plants. I could test and grow 50 plants and none herm but 1 dude might get a herm out of 1000 packs. So yeah shit can happen but not as likely as using plants that will herm on there own under the lightest stress.
Thanks

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
It's only misery if you're not having fun. For me it's been a playground...what can I say? :sneaky: Thanks for the compliment. :)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Opened a few packs of mine that I wasn't stashing and of all the ones I opened only one was off...I'm fuckin impressed by the one man army...with my drunken email correspondence ( legit one email I started to list them properly but just stopped ) no wonder I confused him but he still was decent and didn't get mad at me but I could tell I was the last of many straws lmao. Then having to change a few crosses and s1s from the Mac( still hoping you do something with that ) then me constantly updating my list because I knew I had time before they shipped. He got everything in the end.( Minus the jetfuel bastards, I'm gonna be a dick about them for a while lmao) but seriously Thanks Heisen I forgot to say it when I posted that pic.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
RIU stopped working for me right when I was gonna rip Chunky a new hole. What a loser.

Never seen such a miserable person in my life. Dude is never happy and always talking shit. Dude didn't throw his Heisen beans in the trash. I would bet money that dude is still gonna pop those beans.
that place is always down and they charge top dollars to advertisers. poor chunky had to log off and go take a nap till the site comes back