#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'll let Uncle Heisen choose my 2 since I have so many to choose from. Still very far away from a veg room but the light is on 24/7 for the next 2 weeks. These A-dubs want to grow. Very strong and healthy. The Corey's seem slow but strong and the BBC are half strong and half slow.
All u have to say is challenge accepted and create a Howired vs Heathen challenge anything goes zero mod thread , only rule no trash talking hating shit allowed. Let's rock

All u have to say is challenge accepted and create a Howired vs Heathen challenge anything goes zero mod thread , only rule no trash talking hating shit allowed. Let's rock
My plants will be topped twice, clones taken and transplanted twice. They will only grow 4 tops. I run a perpetual so I have to do things a certain way and for a certain time. Don't worry John Snow, you can always visit Shameless Whore's thread and watch a professional in action 👽

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Me too. The one on the right took longer to get going. The left one i grew with my cfl lights, the right one was under the cfl's and was tiny, iput it in my veg tent with my 600w mh light and it took off. They look hungry now. I think these are going to be heavy feeders
The Bubbas are gonna stay short, The east coast isnt really a super tall plant, Them plants wont be frost queens like the cake and sundae crosses but they will make up for it in raw smell and taste. The bubba and stardawg are the stinkiest in the bunch.
I have 5 shoreline OGs in flower now that are tryiung to take the stink throne, we will see,