#Heisenbeans Genetics

All 20 babies are now back in good health since I came home from hospital πŸ‘½

Here are the two A-DUB that were badly burned. They should recover nicely over the next few weeks. I doubt the leaves will stay tiny like that for long. 2 days ago there was almost no green there :alien:

These were the waterlogged A-DUB's that had the down turned leaves. Recovering nicely.

These were only slightly burned A-DUB's. Looking much better.

These are the healthy BBC and Corey

More BBC and Corey recovering. The lower one was a badly waterlogged BBC. Looking much better than 2 days ago.

The last pic has the burned Corey on the left, mutant BBC on the right and mutant Corey bottom. All recovering by themselves very nicely.

These seedlings are quite strong and I believe there is going to be some fire in here. I did a comparison from 2 days ago and wow what a difference. Wait another week :cool:

Yes I just pulled a shit load of pollen sacks of her. Im gonna pollinate a wedding pie just for you.
Heisen, was wondering about your operation. When you collect the pollen from the sacks, how do you store it? Do you use flour, erc? How to you apply it to the seed plants to pollinate them and when?

Also, for the seed producing plants, do you still grow them large in 4 gal rdwc buckets, or do you grow more smaller plants in smaller containers or in medium?

Thx

Green_256

What's a SIP?
All 20 babies are now back in good health since I came home from hospital πŸ‘½

Here are the two A-DUB that were badly burned. They should recover nicely over the next few weeks. I doubt the leaves will stay tiny like that for long. 2 days ago there was almost no green there :alien:

View attachment 6197

These were the waterlogged A-DUB's that had the down turned leaves. Recovering nicely.

View attachment 6198

These were only slightly burned A-DUB's. Looking much better.

View attachment 6199

These are the healthy BBC and Corey

View attachment 6200

More BBC and Corey recovering. The lower one was a badly waterlogged BBC. Looking much better than 2 days ago.

View attachment 6201

The last pic has the burned Corey on the left, mutant BBC on the right and mutant Corey bottom. All recovering by themselves very nicely.

View attachment 6202

These seedlings are quite strong and I believe there is going to be some fire in here. I did a comparison from 2 days ago and wow what a difference. Wait another week :cool:
glad to hear your out the hospital! hope things are going well, you gotta take care if them babies!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I need a content writer for my website, Ill pay cash or in seeds but i need a good writer that can get it done. I hate writing content. 99 percent of the info on these strains can found on the internet but peoiple wanna see it in front of them when they click on a product. Please let me know.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I need a content writer for my website, Ill pay cash or in seeds but i need a good writer that can get it done. I hate writing content. 99 percent of the info on these strains can found on the internet but peoiple wanna see it in front of them when they click on a product. Please let me know.
This person is to come up with their own content or is it to be researched or gleaned from internet sources?
I guess I should ask.
What content is it specifically.
Strain or Cross
Lineage
Sativa/Indica %'s or Hybrid
Flower times
Phenotypic variation possibilities(heh)

Smoke,taste smell reports. I'm sure there is more.
....asking for a friend.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I'm sure someone is going to jump on that like a fat kid dropping his slice of cake

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Have you checked out the content written for Brisco strains. Not saying I'd do it. Asking for some " friends ". (get it?)

0f3nljDKH.gif