#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sure is funny I have popped probably 50 Heisen seeds including the strains talked about and have had 100% germ rate and ONE Mutant runt I killed off . I AM NOT SEEING PROBLEMS WITH THESE BEANS, The well known good growers on here have reported the same successes and We are seeing it in pictures . That tells Me where and with whom the problem lies. Sorry but some people just cant grow weed .
Yeah man I wanna make sure everyone is happy and tying up all loose ends before I move on to the next phase of business.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Love the way she looks. She stacked up real nice for you
Yeah man smells like legit lemon cake with orange flavored icing on it. One of my favorite testers to date.

I have a few others I really like also.

Here's a lower on a GMO cake. This plant has stacked better than any seed I've ever sprouted.
I chopped and culled quite a few others to make room for some upcoming projects I'm excited to get going. I'm still looking for that perfect mom pollen donor that will spread fire from strain to strain like a prized male. She's out there.

20190723_154257.jpg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Sure is funny I have popped probably 50 Heisen seeds including the strains talked about and have had 100% germ rate and ONE Mutant runt I killed off . I AM NOT SEEING PROBLEMS WITH THESE BEANS, The well known good growers on here have reported the same successes and We are seeing it in pictures . That tells Me where and with whom the problem lies. Sorry but some people just cant grow weed .
Facts

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah man I wanna make sure everyone is happy and tying up all loose ends before I move on to the next phase of business.
I understand and wasn't calling the guy out by name per se , more of a random comment because I am not seeing it , especially those 2 offerings. There will be a small percentage of customers in any business , mine included that will bitch in order to get the job done cheaper or free shit . What these fucks don't realize is that by doing so it causes prices to go up for everyone else .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I was rolling in my bed laughing when I kicked that shit!! Hahaha I dono if that was planned but hahahahaha
Also I like your qb288's it looks like! 6 more too!! That veg table is gonna be LOVELY!!
Im with @heathen on the s1's those cuts u mentioned have some talk and crosses made from them something tells me they can't all be hype! Lets see your gelato baby!!