#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Guess who has to work Sunday morning too to cover the rest of em, that right Me, FML . You say cool I say Heathen getti

The good thing about having about a full sandbag full of seeds on hand is only the best survive , I decimate any plants that aren't vigorous and impress Me its true BUT if a plant makes it to the flowering tents then I feel pretty good about it . I have no doubt thrown out fire but I can only have about a dozen or so in flower at a time and I love to pop seeds . It's a disease lol .
I hqve the eame problem. We should start a support group. Not like financial support. Just talk eachother down from pressing the pay now button. Maybe take 5 and walk away. Think about it. Come back and maybe your outlook may have changed. Til then. Stay humble.
Edit
I wish u were my boss!! Good vibes in the shop produces. Very true

_klx_

Super Active Member
Guess who has to work Sunday morning too to cover the rest of em, that right Me, FML . You say cool I say Heathen getti

The good thing about having about a full sandbag full of seeds on hand is only the best survive , I decimate any plants that aren't vigorous and impress Me its true BUT if a plant makes it to the flowering tents then I feel pretty good about it . I have no doubt thrown out fire but I can only have about a dozen or so in flower at a time and I love to pop seeds . It's a disease lol .
Yep you are probably right but I am a stubborn cunt

Opie1

Master Grower

I just trashed one that was 4 weeks into bloom, I didn’t like the way it had grown, tall skinny branches that were wanting to take up a whole 4x4, lol. Might have been some killer shit, but who would give up the room, not me.
FYI, was not a Heisenbean.

Opie1

Master Grower
was it those copper chems? sounds like those, just from quick description, lol
No, my own creation, using mostly C99, it’s been the only plant out of 8 sisters that was like that. I didn’t like it from the start really, it’s leaves showed what appeared to be nute burn real early and like around the complete edges , not just the tips. She was flopping around everywhere, I tried to throw all of her in the corner a couple different times, every couple days I’d come back and find her sprawled out all over everybody, lol. Who needs a whore like that? Lol.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

Disease?
Call it what you want, but you are a "seed addict" like the rest of us. lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
How can you covet them like that?
I love them like hockey/baseball cards....except they actually produce something.
I bought 2 cases of 1986 Fleer Basketball in 1988 in Hawaii , got 77 Jordan rookies, not to mention all the other RCs in that set , paid 200 a case and sold the loose cards to a card dealer in Louisiana 4 years later for 25K , could have gotten a lot more looking back but it paid the down on a house, they can have big value if You get the right stuff early before a guy blows up, in 1986 you couldn't give Basketball cards away , till that Jordan's guy anyway

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I bought 2 cases of 1986 Fleer Basketball in 1988 in Hawaii , got 77 Jordan rookies, not to mention all the other RCs in that set , paid 200 a case and sold the loose cards to a card dealer in Louisiana 4 years later for 25K , could have gotten a lot more looking back but it paid the down on a house, they can have big value if You get the right stuff early before a guy blows up, in 1986 you couldn't give Basketball cards away , till that Jordan's guy anyway
I had mark mcquires olympic rookie card. during his homerun record breaking year it was worth over $1200. I went to sell it but dude at card shop fucked me by telling me, "Id hold on to that, its gonna be worth a fortune..."

Well the very next yr Bonds smashed Marks record and the card instantly was worth like $.50 cents. Fml