#Heisenbeans Genetics

Jtgreen

Purple Cake it could chop any day now...i have had the snips in hand There are rare amber trichs or my eyes dont work right. I wish they made a scope for old people with eyes that dont work as they did!
I took a few pics of this one and it might end up as my potm shot. But im waiting on that Space Gorilla to get 2 weeks more beastly.

This is the stickiest plant to date. The cake frost overpowered this cross except for the pistols have that purple punch look. It smells like creamy vanilla cake. The plant was not pretty it looks like the buds my purple cake grew.. And that was really strong so i think its very promising. I will put the snips down 1 more day and ponder it. This has been fed PH water only for 5 days.

View attachment 21782
Very nice did u have many phenotypes or where they all similar with the purple cake

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That's a male. Definitely not one of mine
Ok. I'm running regs too. No problem heis. I am on this page everyday. I have only seen beautiful nugs lately. I'm sure I got the a dub in here somewhere. 0914191500c.jpg
Well the tent just got room for the f and d table!! GMO, gg4, wed dub, and a cut from what I thought was a dub. Man i am so fucking busy right now. Veg at my place with cuts and autos. Fuck me. Now the cuts are all fucked up!!!
No disrespect meant

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Man, I'd get a trashbag and go cover that male and chop him pronto, tie it up and get him outta the field, @TerpyTyrone but just me. That's a huge curveball wating to happen, don't let all your outdoor gals get hit. again jmho

pretty good lookin male, tho
Dude one of them is ur lotus cross. I was sure hoping for gals!
I had em in yhe tent. Good thing I went over today. I have been wprking on my house preparing for the cold. New furnace and shit. It gets cold quick up here