#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Let me clarify non bleaching out. What I use is a sprayer that holds like 32 oz of water. I put in about an inch of bleach and rest water. I spray it down good on inside and rub it with my hands. Use a toothbrush on the pump. I then put some water in it and run it through the pipe and misters. I then rinse it out a couple of times and run the water again through the pump to get out the concentrate bleach. I dump it all out and then fill it up to bottom of misters with my well water and I'm done. Takes around 5 min.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
How much light you using
Not much at all. I got that one led shop light that's around a foot above it. Doesn't pull much.
It covers enough area for my 3 cloners underneath it right now. When I was putting clones in my greenouse 2 months ago I had 3 cloners going underneath one light. When I had all 6 and my other self made cloners I had several lights spread out. I used a 20' long room with those shop led lights above em.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
You have ran enough clones where you know you don't need much light. Just enough to give em some energy to put roots out. I like taking clones like this much better than putting in plugs, dirt, Rockwell etc
It's kinda like a cut and forget. I also like to trim any low hanging leaves off. They will yellow or droop down while plant is canablizing the energy from the leaves to make roots. Those leaves fall on the top by the stem and bacteria will develop their.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah the taller genetics take some getting use to, but they finish so strong and stacked makes me love em. Shorter single cattail style colas ---> :poop:
Some folks like that shit but it always seemed like those style plants produce mediocre shit. My taste in preference has only become snobbish I guess as I have so many I only keep the bell ringers anymore so they are what's used as parents to make offspring.
That's the bad thing from growing straight 12/12. The plant itself never completely matures in the full range of the growth process.
Buds look great and all, but matured plants, put into flower, is much better for a higher quality smoke.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You have ran enough clones where you know you don't need much light. Just enough to give em some energy to put roots out. I like taking clones like this much better than putting in plugs, dirt, Rockwell etc
It's kinda like a cut and forget. I also like to trim any low hanging leaves off. They will yellow or droop down while plant is canablizing the energy from the leaves to make roots. Those leaves fall on the top by the stem and bacteria will develop their.
Yeah I was just getting someone elses perspective

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Yeah I was just getting someone elses perspective
I ditched my misters and built a cloner with 4 long airstones and a general Hydroponics Ap-0025B 4 port air pump and add 5ml per gallon clonex and 1 drop superthrive per gallon. use 3 rapid led warm white and 3 rapid led cool white solderless leds and get roots in 7 to 10 days . after use I run 30ml per gallon bleach for 24 hours. works like a charm. not any failures yet.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Not much at all. I got that one led shop light that's around a foot above it. Doesn't pull much.
It covers enough area for my 3 cloners underneath it right now. When I was putting clones in my greenouse 2 months ago I had 3 cloners going underneath one light. When I had all 6 and my other self made cloners I had several lights spread out. I used a 20' long room with those shop led lights above em.

Crazy I just saw this light last night at Walmart and noticed the LED strips and thought to myself would this work for clones lol (y)

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I think I have 6 of the 36 site cloners. I can put 2 stems in each one if I want. I also made 3 more out of totes. The big grey totes. One holds like 200 of the net cups. I then cut bottom of the net cups. Put in the collars in each one with the pump and pvc misters that I made. Those leaked a little around the edge until I sealed it off.

Years ago I grew hundreds of plants outside and hundreds inside in a stadium set up with bare bulbs hanging out on a light mover. That got old hand watering that many
The diy cloner I made from the 27gal toughbox I use the spoke type collars, I sometimes put 5 or so small cuts in each collar. I've left them to long and had to fill my sink up with water and let the roots float around while I gently untangle them. PIA too.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I would never use that lol but thats me

i seen heisen uses them in veg but i wouldnt
Just where my cloner and clones are, I'm sick of spraying for spider mites, as soon as I think there gone I'll see another. No flowering plants so if this will solve my problem I'll try it. When you have a shitload of plants spraying and regular preventative measures dont seem to work anymore.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just where my cloner and clones are, I'm sick of spraying for spider mites, as soon as I think there gone I'll see another. No flowering plants so if this will solve my problem I'll try it. When you have a shitload of plants spraying and regular preventative measures dont seem to work anymore.
I only used em for a short time. I got a shit load of cuts from gu and wanted to make sure there was no stragglers. I put a pile of em out in veg after I brought them to the spot. I had already treated the clones with azamax and pest strips in the domes. I found a couple dead ones with the microscope.
The key is to go overboard.
I dont have any bugs or molds at my spot period and want to keep it that way. I have a big enough work load already without having to spray and treat a bunch of fukin plants. Fuuuuuuuuk that

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I only used em for a short time. I got a shit load of cuts from gu and wanted to make sure there was no stragglers. I put a pile of em out in veg after I brought them to the spot. I had already treated the clones with azamax and pest strips in the domes. I found a couple dead ones with the microscope.
I dont have any bugs or molds at my spot period and want to keep it that way. I have a big enough work load already without having to spray and treat a bunch of fukin plants. Fuuuuuuuuk that
Yea this is just where I set up for clones in a bedroom closet and I dont know if just because it's in the house or if they got sent to me but I've been spraying safers soap for a solid month. My basement area has always been great but idk maybe it's just this spot. I need to get em clean before I move them but I'm worried about that vapor.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Dubstep family..... day 37 mom, day 23 on the clones. View attachment 22028

All at approx 28"

View attachment 22029

View attachment 22030

One of the daughters

View attachment 22031

Definitely some frost developing. :)
Dubstep day 56 mom and day 42 for 5 daughters. I moved one more in. The last daughter gave up 2 clones and she's in flower elsewhere now. Mom is about 26" now, she's bending a bit with the buds. The kids are from 28" to 32". Buds and frost everywhere and this tent has a great smell. Hairs are turning on mom but the trichs are mixed clear and cloudy....maybe another week. dUBSTEP DAY56.JPG

DUBSTEPMOM&5DAUGHTERS.JPG

dubbyday56.JPG

DUBSTEP2ndGENDAY42.JPG

DUBSTPGN2DAY42.JPG

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I got some catching up to do but did you just say gu sent you cuts with mites?
That sucks but glad to hear you quarantined that shit lol 😂 I’ve never had to deal with mites knock on wood but damn those thrips got me this spring