#Heisenbeans Genetics

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
You mean besides the fruit flavored IG stuff?
I would really suggest you take a hard look at the topanga crosses
i picked up a pack of the Topanga wedding. Earlier I could have sworn it said space gorilla was back in stock but when I clicked on it, it said sold out. Any chance that will be back in the near future? I love me some alien and I find that gg4 plays well with just about anything.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I currently have sundae banana cookies and bridezilla 1 month into veg and the banana cookies is twice the size of the bridezilla. With 3 times the nodal spacing as well.
thanks for the input I think the 2 that I have is going to stupid crazy in flip they are growing trouble free
just crazy strech I will try to get a couple of pics later after work ✌

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@Heisenbeans been following you for awile now, thought it was time i made an account.

Been growing 10+ years Got busted for manufacturing when i was younger so i had to take a small hiatus. Strarted up again last year and tho ive never ran any of ur gentics i see an entire community stand behind all the time and work youve put in. Its truly amazing what you've built here.

Thinking a Topanga wedding cake for my 1st heisen run. When you said it smelled like Patron 😲🤤

Knowing what all of you do now gowing out different strains, what would u run for your 1st time?

ill throw up some pics and vids up on another thread of some stuff im working on right now. I dont wanna clog this thread up with non heaien gear. looks like we need a symbiotic thread :)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans been following you for awile now, thought it was time i made an account.

Been growing 10+ years Got busted for manufacturing when i was younger so i had to take a small hiatus. Strarted up again last year and tho ive never ran any of ur gentics i see an entire community stand behind all the time and work youve put in. Its truly amazing what you've built here.

Thinking a Topanga wedding cake for my 1st heisen run. When you said it smelled like Patron 😲🤤

Knowing what all of you do now gowing out different strains, what would u run for your 1st time?

ill throw up some pics and vids up on another thread of some stuff im working on right now. I dont wanna clog this thread up with non heaien gear. looks like we need a symbiotic thread :)
Topanga Canyon and Wedding Cake were my 2 favorite strains followed by my Purp Punch cuts.
You won't go wrong with any 3 of those put into crosses

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Muahahaha almost looks like the pumpkin I carved!
Some fire to be had!
Some carbon filters are gonna need a bigger size! My a DUB is curing and stinking up the joint. Had to buy another filter for the cure room haha. Good problems.
I cant believe this hasnt even been a year in paradise yet! This next drop is really ginna get you that ONE!