#Heisenbeans Genetics

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
The thing is H, it only happened to 3 of the PP plants. I had 16 plants in the tent. 7 pp, 4 GG4 and 5 WC. 3 of the PP stopped drinking as well as 1 GG4 (the GG4 just slowed down drinking). I put a fresh bunch of 16 in the same tent right after and no problems. I also have quite a few more tents going and no problems. No bugs :alien:

I had to chop 2 of the 4 colas on two of the plants. Was so weird how only 2 of the 4 colas on those 2 plants got "clogged". Some kind of plaque clogged the top 8 inches of stem and stopped water/nutes from getting there. That's why the UPPER fans died while the lower fans were all healthy.

Then the 2 "keeper" PP stopped drinking in veg. 14 other plants in the same tent including my other "keeper" PP drank fine. I just chucked them. Some plants are like people. They carry certain genes that can kill it. This one plant had a plaque thing going and there was no life saving doctor around to save it :cry:

Other than that one plant the others grew out fine. Just the small bud and potency issue. Here is a shot of cured top cola buds from the PP and the WC. Size matters. So the girls say :alien:

View attachment 31830
What light did you use?
What was the Grow medium and pot size?

You would be the first to say that about the pp cross cause my homie grew 6 packs and none of them did what your saying. These plants wanna live. They wanna grow. I've never seen genetics play a role in a plant wanting to self destruct. You had to have over looked something.
Sure grower error. Right on brother.
I've certainly never heard of or seen a plant die or even get "plaque" in main stalk. Just curious on how that could even happen.
Maybe you thought you saw it all. Maybe you haven't. I learn new shit all the time even after 20 years.
You take any pics? I’m curious to see what it looks like in the stem.
Wish I would have. I then wouldn't see some of these stupid ass replies
What light did you use?
What was the Grow medium and pot size?
You guys can't be fucking serious. Asking me dumb ass questions like I'm some kind of fucking noob grower. What light? What pots? What medium? You fucking kidding me?

Don't any of you fucking read? Or do you just skim parts and leave out other parts? This only happened to the PP plants and not the other fucking 13 plants in the same fucking tent. Open your wasted fucking eyes and get the big picture. Don't fucking treat me like some dumb ass. If you can't handle FACTS and try to make up your own lame ass excuses then you can all go fuck yourself.

I was not an unhappy person until I saw some of these replies. Well no more happy funny Hotwired. I try to be a reasonable person and tell the truth about the GOOD and the BAD. But saying ANYTHING bad means it must have been my fault.

Well now I stop posting. If I can't be forthright about FACTS, then I wont say anything at all. I'm done :whistle:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

Maybe you thought you saw it all. Maybe you haven't. I learn new shit all the time even after 20 years.

You guys can't be fucking serious. Asking me dumb ass questions like I'm some kind of fucking noob grower. What light? What pots? What medium? You fucking kidding me?

Don't any of you fucking read? Or do you just skim parts and leave out other parts? This only happened to the PP plants and not the other fucking 13 plants in the same fucking tent. Open your wasted fucking eyes and get the big picture. Don't fucking treat me like some dumb ass. If you can't handle FACTS and try to make up your own lame ass excuses then you can all go fuck yourself.

I was not an unhappy person until I saw some of these replies. Well no more happy funny Hotwired. I try to be a reasonable person and tell the truth about the GOOD and the BAD. But saying ANYTHING bad means it must have been my fault.

Well now I stop posting. If I can't be forthright about FACTS, then I wont say anything at all. I'm done :whistle:
Damn man having a bad day? Leave a window open and your finches fly away? Is it absence of half naked chicks on cars? I can help with that CFF86EAA-C91E-49C3-A134-974A0779AC81.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Yeah its everyone else

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
thats good to hear . im planning on getting the 600w TS to replace my blurple light until i can afford the cob light i want.
These are 17 days from sprout, been under the light the whole time. Haven’t dimmed it at all, just following manufacturer recommended height for this grow, unless I run into light problems. Same diodes, except these strips have some kind of protective coating over the diodes.F399ED34-D235-47B7-9825-C7F0BC93FB02.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's why they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I dont think folks were attacking dude but if you're gonna make a far out claim without evidence then you have to expect people to question.

Just never heard of pot plants dying from or even having clogged arteries.
Yeah gotta stop feeding them all that pork fat in veg. I feed all my moms gluten free diets and they never clog up. I had 1 looking kinda weird but I burped the pot and she came on with it.