#Heisenbeans Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Heisenbeans I went to gps to leave review but no crosses I’ve grown out do I see there even if I search so bbc s1 Is flowering now I’ll review it later one and if any of the others come back I’ll get to them.
next to be popped more adub sundae driver ghost og bbc x gmo and bbc x PP

To clarify my comment to hotwired was just in an attempt to lighten the mood I know he loves them car pics lol

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sure grower error. Right on brother.

Maybe you thought you saw it all. Maybe you haven't. I learn new shit all the time even after 20 years.

Wish I would have. I then wouldn't see some of these stupid ass replies

You guys can't be fucking serious. Asking me dumb ass questions like I'm some kind of fucking noob grower. What light? What pots? What medium? You fucking kidding me?

Don't any of you fucking read? Or do you just skim parts and leave out other parts? This only happened to the PP plants and not the other fucking 13 plants in the same fucking tent. Open your wasted fucking eyes and get the big picture. Don't fucking treat me like some dumb ass. If you can't handle FACTS and try to make up your own lame ass excuses then you can all go fuck yourself.

I was not an unhappy person until I saw some of these replies. Well no more happy funny Hotwired. I try to be a reasonable person and tell the truth about the GOOD and the BAD. But saying ANYTHING bad means it must have been my fault.

Well now I stop posting. If I can't be forthright about FACTS, then I wont say anything at all. I'm done :whistle:
Ya u best watch out for the wolfpack of experts on here. Only their opinions count.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sometimes dumb asses need to be smacked and sometimes they need to learn.

For instance: http://archive.bio.ed.ac.uk/jdeacon/microbes/panama.htm

This is just one example how the xylem can get clogged and fuck the whole stem up.

Also: https://www.leafbuyer.com/blog/fusarium-marijuana-plants/

Here is what it's all about. Since you fuckers think I'm some kinda space alien making shit up.

http://www.biologydiscussion.com/plants/vascular-bundle/vascular-bundle-in-plants-with-diagram/69185

Do your own research and maybe something will click. I don't have anything to prove here and this is the last time I will say anything on this matter.
x2 well said

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yes, I did. My fault. I apologized for it. But hopefully you and I will see eye to eye once more. I see no further problems ahead. That's your call.
I dont hold grudges. I'm partners with a guy I pissed on his plants. At the end of the day it's still a fukin plant. I just want you to know i have spent 1000s of hours with these plants and I would not be doing a complete series of seeds if it sucked. Your experience threw me off because I have heard nothing but good reports from the crosses made using that cut.

I dont hold grudges. I'm partners with a guy I pissed on his plants. At the end of the day it's still a fukin plant. I just want you to know i have spent 1000s of hours with these plants and I would not be doing a complete series of seeds if it sucked. Your experience threw me off because I have heard nothing but good reports from the crosses made using that cut.
I thought you guys trusted my grow style. If you guys trusted me you wouldn't have asked me noob questions but rather some type of explanation. So I blew a fuse.

For instance, after I brought up the fungus issue Eso brought up the salts. Maybe just those plants were overfed and got clogged. I tried to explain what the problem was as best I could. Remember, I do 4 main colas on each plant. Two plants had only 2 colas affected out of the 4 colas. It was so fucking weird how it wasn't all 4 colas. My total tent colas = 64 so shit happens.

I never said the PP was at fault or bad genetics.....I said they were the only ones affected with this weird issue. They were probably more finicky than the other 5 PP in the tent. I also had one GG4 in the same tent stop drinking @50 days but she was just overfed and overwatered. She bounced back nicely before the next feed. A few of the PP's actually wanted MORE food, as I already mentioned. I noticed them losing their dark green color a few weeks into flower. The 5 WC's grew like champs and were frosty as fuck in the same tent.

It's very hard to calculate brand new plants of different phenos in the same tent and what they will drink/eat. Sometimes one (or 2) go bad. It happens. Was it "user error"? Sure could have been but no one wanted to discuss more complex issues. Instead focusing on soil, bugs, lights etc etc......

Don't worry H. I admire how you stick up for each seed. I believe that's what others see also :alien:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Gotta admit I'm a little disappointed, everybody talks about how good the community is here and how everbody takes care everyone and all the love, but damn I feel like everybody kinda threw @Hotwired to the dogs.
My 2 cents agrees with everything u said..
You guys think this is pre school where everything is nerf coated!?
nowhere is going to be conflict free. What makes chuckers different is we don’t actively try to have beef. Just happens sometimes. Egos flare, folks argue, but at the end of the day, buddy just let it out and even told Heisen to suck his fat f@ckin c@ck. Did Heisen instantly boot him and delete his comments tea h cee farmer stylez? Nope. He let him vent and Said his piece and here we are. Working our way towards peace and harmony like a bunch of lesbians. That’s what chuckers is all about. I gave Heisen a bunch of sass back a few years like a dink and now I m a supporter of his awesome web forum, where other chuckers are not only permitted but encouraged.
Seriously boys maybe your too soft for the internet lol.
shit me n @yougrowyourway were arguing fairly bitterly over competition semantics few weeks back and were bffs again by the end of that day 😆