#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This.

I thought that was made pretty clear as well.
I don't even know exactly what happened, or why. I really don't need to know.

But, we were told there would not be censorship over here. Lovers and haters would be welcome alike. It would be our job to wade through the bullshit.

From what I gather, Mr. Widow was ripped off by Gu. I personally would like to hear that story, so I and other consumers can make informed decisions.

It's not the same as Heisen's haters hating for no reason. They were allowed to post, and we were allowed to see they had absolutely no evidence to back up their claims. If Mr. Widow had a legit complaint, I think people should be allowed to hear it.

Oh, I know get this thread back on Topic, or else! I've been reading that since, what, November??
It's a dead ass horse man. Gu sold a bunch of s1s last year that he purchased and they was bunk. Some folks was reimbursed and some forgot and some got mad and took there ball home, told him to fuck himself so they could complain for the next 20 years on the internet.
Everything was cool and than out of the blue whyte makes threats and talks about the dudes wife here.

No one is sensoring anything or getting banned but that post he made was over the top. He was told to go make his own thread in the kitchen sink. That's what it was for. He changed his avatar and threatened to delete all his forum content.
Besides the fact he sells his shit here on a platform that someone else is paying the bill.
He could have swallowed his pride, put his grown up pants on and went back to his business. Of course it didnt end there. It goes on to IG and elsewhere.
Would love to see icmag and rollitup welcome him selling and shipping his lights over there.

He asked me for a refund of his preorder on an issue I had nothing to do with. I gave him his money back and just tossed his envelope in The trash. He was getting hooked the fuck up and didnt even realize it. Now he gets his 60 dollars back for 400 dollars worth of seeds and he has lost customers based on his tantrum.

I'm to busy to have to settle this stupid shit.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have been packaging preorders all day.
Some of the east coast crosses cant go out yet and a couple others I'm still waiting on.
Most of everyone picked the same shit. Black banana cookies s1s in every order and I went through all the ones from the first plant. I just pulled a bunch today so they will take a week to dry

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah they look super close to the mom. Very nice. I'm sure the stink on those are gonna be good.
I saw them today, they def got some stink already. Very bitter on the stem rub. Considering how young they are, they have a pretty strong smell already. Kinda wishing I kept em, but I might have a few beans left over from a giveaway on the other site that will make their way to a table.....:censored:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
crazy new moon friday, shit in the air everywhere, lol. Throwed the ole lady out once and kicked the dog twice today, then made up with the dog. @Gu, its no biggie, but not everyone got compensated on the s1's, but again it wasn't your fault bout the seized box and Im not sweatin a pack of beans. Wish the best for everyone, time is too short, I just keep poppin beans and growin, what else a guy gonna do?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Heisenbeans Im saying this here even though you asked to not bash here I don’t believe this is bashing it’s what just happened so take it for what it is. Move it if necessary

Just so all you who don’t go to riu anymore know

So over on riu I go to the gos thread and make a comment to another user about their grow unrelated to anything gps or gu,

He then goes on the attack over nothing when I point out his shady business practices and him taking nuggets from people what’s he do he says I’m slandering his company and telling lies

Then he goes on to post customer (mine) info on public forms, even though it was only small information that I could care less that people know ( most knew it before he posted it) as the owner of a business to post customers info online is dirty af.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
crazy new moon friday, shit in the air everywhere, lol. Throwed the ole lady out once and kicked the dog twice today, then made up with the dog. @Gu, its no biggie, but not everyone got compensated on the s1's, but again it wasn't your fault bout the seized box and Im not sweatin a pack of beans. Wish the best for everyone, time is too short, I just keep poppin beans and growin, what else a guy gonna do?
How about those that were compensated with nuggets that he just took all back and shut down that reward system. They were left standing in the rain so to speak. Anyways my bad no more gps talk more Heisen beans.

I’m excited as shit some of the orders are going out tomorrow. Soon this thread will be nothing but a green jungle of plant pics everyday.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans Im saying this here even though you asked to not bash here I don’t believe this is bashing it’s what just happened so take it for what it is. Move it if necessary

Just so all you who don’t go to riu anymore know

So over on riu I go to the gos thread and make a comment to another user about their grow unrelated to anything gps or gu,

He then goes on the attack over nothing when I point out his shady business practices and him taking nuggets from people what’s he do he says I’m slandering his company and telling lies

Then he goes on to post customer (mine) info on public forms, even though it was only small information that I could care less that people know ( most knew it before he posted it) as the owner of a business to post customers info online is dirty af.
I been trying to keep a low profile man. This would be the third forum I would get banned from so I'm trying to stay clear of all the bullshit.
I know you guys was talking about pchycadelic and he had got busted back and than a couple months later pops up with grow pics. We all know that dont look good so yeah I get it. I got it when I saw it. I did not see what went down after that. I saw Sunni posting and closed the page. She was the one that had me hammered over there over politics cause I said a cuss word lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
How about those that were compensated with nuggets that he just took all back and shut down that reward system. They were left standing in the rain so to speak. Anyways my bad no more gps talk more Heisen beans.

I’m excited as shit some of the orders are going out tomorrow. Soon this thread will be nothing but a green jungle of plant pics everyday.
Pretty sure yours are going out tomorrow as well as a few others. It was funny as I was packaging I recognized some of you guys names and threw in some extra. Some of you guys that didnt order anything are getting seeds cause you'll did so well posting pics of the bastards and stuff. I really dont mind taking care of you guys.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I been trying to keep a low profile man. This would be the third forum I would get banned from so I'm trying to stay clear of all the bullshit.
I know you guys was talking about pchycadelic and he had got busted back and than a couple months later pops up with grow pics. We all know that dont look good so yeah I get it. I got it when I saw it. I did not see what went down after that. I saw Sunni posting and closed the page. She was the one that had me hammered over there over politics cause I said a cuss word lol.
I hear you lol my bad

SEBUD

Super Active Member
This.

I thought that was made pretty clear as well.
I don't even know exactly what happened, or why. I really don't need to know.

But, we were told there would not be censorship over here. Lovers and haters would be welcome alike. It would be our job to wade through the bullshit.

From what I gather, Mr. Widow was ripped off by Gu. I personally would like to hear that story, so I and other consumers can make informed decisions.

It's not the same as Heisen's haters hating for no reason. They were allowed to post, and we were allowed to see they had absolutely no evidence to back up their claims. If Mr. Widow had a legit complaint, I think people should be allowed to hear it.

Oh, I know get this thread back on Topic, or else! I've been reading that since, what, November??
Any and all of that is supposed to be OK just take it to the sink. That's what I heard

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Everglib You’re just mad because you got exposed as a hypocrite. Complain about events that happened a year ago and you’ve made three orders in the past four months. You're oozing conviction. Turd
Calling you out for what you have done and the fact that you had a supply of something I had a demand for doesn’t make me a hypocrite. I said I’m done with buying gps like what a hour ago so how does past purchases have anything to do with it.

Stop it bro you make yourself look so silly. If you want to continue do it in the gps on riu I’ll argue and make you show your silliness over there till we both get banned won’t matter to me.