#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Naw man there are still good seeds in those packs. I was pissedoff yesterday and things got heated. I would still grow them. It's just those clones weren't living up to my expectations and not something I wanted to continue to run. Check the lowers on all the east coast crosses. Most will throw early and than stop after a week or so.
Definitely check for nuts. I popped 6 beans and only one didn’t have intersex issues.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a couple and pulled off they never returned. Potency wise, i can see why that cross hasn't continued, but jmho. I can't explain why its not more potent as it should be, just didn't seem to be to me. Right now to me the topanga crosses and wedding cake crosses have been steller. Even found one in a couple of bastids. Wedding something. People with those floor beans should be poppin em, just sayin. with an open mind.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Chopped a few plants, yesterday afternoon, last night and today. A couple GPS and another Space Gorilla. This one was more purple. My phone doesnt really pic it up that good though.
I did a quick trim job on those branches. I run all the rest through a centurian trimmer.

Buds are very heavy and dense. :)20200229_080145.jpg20200229_075850.jpg20200229_075845.jpg20200229_075839.jpg20200229_072439.jpg20200229_054624.jpg

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Kinda find it hard to believe I'm still talked about, I guess you guys just missed me huh. Lol I just popped in to say one thing.... SIPS....
We just got done with the drama yesterday starting with post # 13393 and went to shit from there. Feel free to scroll back and read through.
And why are u on a sock. You wasnt banned. Your old screen name is still good

Green256

We just got done with the drama yesterday starting with post # 13393 and went to shit from there. Feel free to scroll back and read through.
And why are u on a sock. You wasnt banned. Your old screen name is still good
I didnt know that, last time I was here I couldn't get into my account and my pic was a kid sitting in the corner, I assumed nothing's changed. Haven't been on any forums very much. Just popped in bc I was bored.

But is it technically a sock account if you use a a name where everyone knows who ya are?