#Heisenbeans Genetics

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Dam good lookn buds dude! Looks like those qb132s are killing it for u too! U happy with them?
And btw, u say that bison breath smells insane.. What does she smell like?
Thx✌
Loving the 132s you can put them right on top of the canopy and no burn really glad everyone from chuckers helped me through my build. I’m the worst person to ask about smell I’m to noob and my sniffer don’t work well but I barley grazed the bud with my arm I immediately smelled a powerful og type smell I don’t know how to describe it well but man this plant went to my top priority list just from smelling her. Very strong smell reminds me of og kush idk but I’m gonna love this stuff. Exactly how I want my weed to smell

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Loving the 132s you can put them right on top of the canopy and no burn really glad everyone from chuckers helped me through my build. I’m the worst person to ask about smell I’m to noob and my sniffer don’t work well but I barley grazed the bud with my arm I immediately smelled a powerful og type smell I don’t know how to describe it well but man this plant went to my top priority list just from smelling her. Very strong smell reminds me of og kush idk but I’m gonna love this stuff. Exactly how I want my weed to smell
Buy some essential oils. Pine, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, etc. Gotta develop it through training via exposure. Make sure you have good air flow through both nasal passages or it will impact sensitivity. Using a saline nasal spray is good to clear the mucus out, then get a half cup of coffee beans to cleanse your pallet between sniffs. That’s all there is to it 👌

Jroc

A small pheno hunt of various Topanga crosses. Mixed up a few large packs of floor beans. These are ones that didn’t make the cut for sale and I’m guessing still at least 75% germ rate. No stragglers or mutants allowed on this run. We can play name that strain later on and have a vote for naming the cut.View attachment 59537
I'm gonna hit some of those floor seeds pretty soon.
I got some topanga crosses up now.
I may have 15 topanga crosses up now.
Topanga canyon, wedding, gorilla og kush.
They are just getting serious.
I popped a pack from another breeder too.
I'm gonna hit the seed vault 1 more time.
Maybe gmoozy or maybe floor seeds.
Hell yea.

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Purple Cake - Day 56

20200522_011407.jpg20200522_011345.jpg

Purple Aliens - Day 43 - I'm really liking the way she has been filling out the last week-10 days.

20200522_011256.jpg20200522_011225.jpg

Topanga Canyon - Day 43 - Maybe I'm wrong, but looking at her, and knowing that my tent has been in the low 80s recently, I just have a feeling she is going to foxtail on me.

20200522_011512.jpg20200522_011441.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
A small pheno hunt of various Topanga crosses. Mixed up a few large packs of floor beans. These are ones that didn’t make the cut for sale and I’m guessing still at least 75% germ rate. No stragglers or mutants allowed on this run. We can play name that strain later on and have a vote for naming the cut.View attachment 59537
What's that like 85 beans ? Wow that's sick

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
How do u clone?
I need to step my clone game ☝
Rockwool starter sheets, placed in 10” x 20” tray. 0.5 EC nutrient solution (pH’d) to soak rockwool. Place in dome under ~20 watts of LED lighting (enough to keep 2 trays happy). Keep the domes misted daily for the first couple days, then start opening up the vents by a quarter turn on day 5 or so through day 7. Usually by day 8 to 10 I pull them out for transplanting to allow extra root growth.

Clones with strong root development out of the clone dome just take off like you’ve never seen!

9 out of 12 Purple Punch S1 babies are ready to veg out...
FF3B3CEE-0DE4-4B61-A64D-5D962D6E69E3.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Rockwool starter sheets, placed in 10” x 20” tray. 0.5 EC nutrient solution (pH’d) to soak rockwool. Place in dome under ~20 watts of LED lighting (enough to keep 2 trays happy). Keep the domes misted daily for the first couple days, then start opening up the vents by a quarter turn on day 5 or so through day 7. Usually by day 8 to 10 I pull them out for transplanting to allow extra root growth.

Clones with strong root development out of the clone dome just take off like you’ve never seen!

9 out of 12 Purple Punch S1 babies are ready to veg out...
View attachment 59589
Do you use a heat mat?