#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
@Big Terps Gucciberry was Heisen's name for the cross before his partnership with GPS. This is speculation but I assumed GPS renamed the cross Purple Cake. I know Heisen was calling it Purple Cake with the black packs though. So only @Heisenbeans knows the reason.
Kool.. Thanks man i didnt really get it.. But ya ur right they are in the old better lookn pacs thats black with heisenbeans logo on it. Thanks for the info brother. But il still call em gucciberry cause that is what is on the label.. Lol
Thanks dude✌

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I knew your fake wanna be gangster ass was a fucking rat. You and your dog face ass wife are a bunch of trailer park rats. You need to focus on them wack ass seeds fuck boy. How you wanna be real and asking people to eat on someone over a fucking forum. And this who y’all look up to. LMAOOOOOOOOO SOMEBODY GET THIS BITCH SOME CHESSE 69 Jr
Welcome to chuckers paradise vato. Maybe youll stick around and actually get jealous of all the pics and fire posted in this thread. Rollitup ban your other sock? Thats a shame. Why you have so much hate towards me is a fukin mystery.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Man fuck you and this site rat boy. You pussy and you’re a fraud so you done hit the trifecta rat boy. YouR shit isn’t nothing to be happy about all you did was copy off the same breeders you talk about strains. Learn to keep your plants happy and your trailer clean rat boy. And all you clowns that follow this clown are mice.
I guess you thought you could just keep bashing me and making up complete bullshit and it would just go unchecked. I get it dude. You hate me. At least be truthful and state facts so you dont sound like you have this agenda behind all your bullshit. Not sure why your so angry. I never once done shit to you. You want some free seeds? I know we can make that happen.

I believe he is talking about the dead leaves coming off the main stems. They're old leaves they do die naturally. Or from lack of light. When you have forests the lowers can be sacrificed. Again its for seeds not bud who gives a fuck as long as the seeds are mature.
He’s not intelligent enough to understand, obviously lol. Crying about a couple trash bags laying around too, oooh noooo this Plant that’s growing around dirt is near a trash bag with probably grow related stuff, not fucking table scraps. People just wanna hate and will always find a way too.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Boy your fucking seeded plants are half dead in the video. Your grow area had trash and trash bags everywhere so what did I make up about your filthy ass? You one step from electrocuting your damn self making CS for reversals. Man you’re a walking example of how not to do things. You have these dudes fooled but I see clean through your fraud ratting ass. If you’d tell someone to eat on a forum I can only imagine what you’ll do if something popped up 69 Jr.
Covidiot story #1.....
Lots of whine....light on the cheese.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Man fuck you and this site rat boy. You pussy and you’re a fraud so you done hit the trifecta rat boy. YouR shit isn’t nothing to be happy about all you did was copy off the same breeders you talk about strains. Learn to keep your plants happy and your trailer clean rat boy. And all you clowns that follow this clown are mice.

I think this guy is another breeder. Sure takes exception to Heisen making seeds.

His ass is so chapped he cant stand it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/3ghd1c