#Heisenbeans Genetics

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Black Friday there will be bridezilla, dubstep and lemon tree s1s
Black Friday there will be bridezilla, dubstep and lemon tree s1s
Which one you reverse for the bridezilla curious what the difference would be if you reversed the opposite might be something fun to try and I will definitely be grabbing a pack

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Testers now on 12-12
Dosido X Blue Dream. Dosido X GG4. Feed is 1000 TDS Jacks 10 30 20 until stretch is over then bloom nutes.
DSCF6270.JPG
DosidoX Blue Dream. All of them vibrant and in bloom.
DSCF6252.JPG
Animal Cookies X Blue Dream
DSCF6251.JPG
DSCF6248.JPG
Animal Cookies X LVTK
DSCF6247.JPG
Dosido X GMO are just taking off. Lots of crazy good buds coming these are going to rock it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Heisenbeans Outside (my wife gets 4 legally too).
Dubstep...when the seeds come out buy them. Super resiliant strain..Strong AS FUCK. Will leave you quivering in a corner pondering your lottery tickets. But wow is it good.
Tastes can vary but i have one that i have run (This One) for about 5 months or so. The flavor is not my fave. I say it tastes like a wire fire at a paint plant in India...but i love it...so yeah get it.

You might not get the wire fire pheno but it will be a FIRE Pheno Stardawg AND A dub...
25 gallon 2 parts ocean forest to 1 part happy frog...top dressed with Stepwell Organic Bloom top dress and i added 5 gallons of Destiny organic super soil 2 weeks ago. Beauty to grow..no trouble like all of them outside.
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1951.JPG
GMO cake. She is a finicky girl. I found a spot that is less stressful and she rebounded very well. GMO x Wedding Cake and she is smelling cake. Oh Happy Day.
IMG_1953.JPGIMG_1955.JPG
And a purple punch (my last of the white grape pheno). I have 6 seeds left and will chase one again down the road. The really tall stuff is Esos Twinkle Tart. Both share a raised bed.
The punch is still no sluch at all. That is a 10 foot high 2 x 2 :) biggest one I ever grew.
IMG_1957.JPGIMG_1958.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Heisenbeans Outside (my wife gets 4 legally too).
Dubstep...when the seeds come out buy them. Super resiliant strain..Strong AS FUCK. Will leave you quivering in a corner pondering your lottery tickets. But wow is it good.
Tastes can vary but i have one that i have run (This One) for about 5 months or so. The flavor is not my fave. I say it tastes like a wire fire at a paint plant in India...but i love it...so yeah get it.

You might not get the wire fire pheno but it will be a FIRE Pheno Stardawg AND A dub...
25 gallon 2 parts ocean forest to 1 part happy frog...top dressed with Stepwell Organic Bloom top dress and i added 5 gallons of Destiny organic super soil 2 weeks ago. Beauty to grow..no trouble like all of them outside.
View attachment 72808
View attachment 72807
GMO cake. She is a finicky girl. I found a spot that is less stressful and she rebounded very well. GMO x Wedding Cake and she is smelling cake. Oh Happy Day.
View attachment 72806View attachment 72805
And a purple punch (my last of the white grape pheno). I have 6 seeds left and will chase one again down the road. The really tall stuff is Esos Twinkle Tart. Both share a raised bed.
The punch is still no sluch at all. That is a 10 foot high 2 x 2 :) biggest one I ever grew.
View attachment 72804View attachment 72803
How long do you usually have there before the Canadian winter rears it’s ugly head? It would take a weather miracle for me to get anything off of a regular photo plant here.