#Heisenbeans Genetics

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
I never worked there i was a moderator on a free forum, Seriously if you got an issue or problem or something you wanna get of your chest come on out with it, I been non stop all day and finally caught a break so i have a minute. What you wanna get off your chest homie? Here I am
Nope, no issue, just asking questions.
I am sorry I did not know there was a problem about that. I did not want to sound like I am bashing you or coming with an agenda.
I will leave you to your circle of "fire" ... Good luck

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Nope, no issue, just asking questions.
I am sorry I did not know there was a problem about that. I did not want to sound like I am bashing you or coming with an agenda.
I will leave you to your circle of "fire" ... Good luck
Send me a shipping address I got your order right here homie. I guarantee that shit right there be better than anything you paid 300 dollars for.
Uncle H got you son.

20190411_212825.jpg

Send me a shipping address I got your order right here homie. I guarantee that shit right there be better than anything you paid 300 dollars for.
Uncle H got you son.

View attachment 3334
Welp heisen is not having your shiit. Thought I was annoying but some haters.. Best troll along heisen don't need no drama. Congrats on the hugely successful drop heisenbeans

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Uncle H got you son.
Never try playing poker mate, you would be so bad at reading people.
And please, don't call yourself uncle, hopefully we are not related!

I am just the silent but watching minority (or majority?), watching you and just reminding you your past and promise.

I guess you did not even think also about the future? You really think in today's market you will not get shit from big company about your name and logo?

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I never worked there i was a moderator on a free forum, Seriously if you got an issue or problem or something you wanna get of your chest come on out with it, I been non stop all day and finally caught a break so i have a minute. What you wanna get off your chest homie? Here I am
say it with ya chest boy... lmfaooo not talking to you h, just thought that was funny as fuck!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

I am just the silent but watching minority (or majority?), watching you and just reminding you your past and promise.

I guess you did not even think also about the future? You really think in today's market you will not get shit from big company about your name and logo?
You are a real piece of work , I mean really .

You a real piece of work , I mean really.