**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Ya Red the Phresh 200 cfm are like $80 to $100. But in veg they last for years! I use the 400 cfm in my flower room. They last about 16 months only because I use my fan to suck the heat out from the hood and then thru the filter. People say the heat and moisture weakens the carbon over time.

Ive seen a couple of folks grow out some of Eso's Sunny D OG on the "other site" and they looked really nice. Mmmm...RKM -Shoreline is one of my top 5 favorite breeders! I didnt find the RKS in the few that I popped but still very quality smoke.
I am very interested in trying the TRK and the Other varietal he offers ......I'm wondering how many ill need to pop though .........it won't matter I'll still grab a pack or two........would really enjoy seeing that older varietal make a comeback

Swimming.View attachment 1815
Appreciate the opportunity to test for you growmie.
👊💯
Looks like watered down coffee lmao! I need to learn hi we om mulituote in one post! Lmao my bad for the dbl post, I haven't smoked in three days.....I may be feeling those effects. Lvtk and arcata trainwreck are the only cultivars that II would rec to folks who have the ability to chuck pollen successfully!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I am very interested in trying the TRK and the Other varietal he offers ......I'm wondering how many ill need to pop though .........it won't matter I'll still grab a pack or two........would really enjoy seeing that older varietal make a comeback
I have a few of the older packs the alien skunk is a shoreline as well I have his shoreline bx and his old gg4 cross as well

Feva.

Really Active Member
Whats the candyman genetics? Just curious if it has candyland in it. Currently running a candyland cut that I got from Sublbc.