Looking for a vape

Something that wont burn my throat with excessive heat. I tried the Volcano 2 times over the years and every time I used them my throat would get very sore after a few days of using. I even tried letting the bags cool off.

I'm not sure why I can smoke joints all day but vaping all day hurts like hell.

I need to stop smoking joints and edibles don't do it for me.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Something that wont burn my throat with excessive heat. I tried the Volcano 2 times over the years and every time I used them my throat would get very sore after a few days of using. I even tried letting the bags cool off.

I'm not sure why I can smoke joints all day but vaping all day hurts like hell.

I need to stop smoking joints and edibles don't do it for me.
I would use a two or three foot glass bong with ice in it and a heat gun on low to vaporize your favorite flower. Hope this helps.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Using glass wet or dry will definitely help cool the vapor (especially with ice like @Joebud said).

The VonG from Dynavap will work on 14mm joints and they also have a silicone water piece adapter. My "heavy hitter" is a Sticky Brick Runt and they make water piece adapters and devices for use with whips.

Another thing is temperature. What temps are you setting it at?

I totally forgot the temp setting but it was never very hot and I never got smoke in the bag.

Not sure what could be causing the irritation but it is strange that it hurts so much after a few days.

Not sure if I tried thicker vapor with a little smoke in it. I sold both Volcano's every time it happened. Lost a shit ton of $$.

Never tried dabs or capsule. Just grounded up weed in a small pile.

I tried drinking water after vaping. Letting the bag sit a few minutes. Connecting a longer whip. Nothing seemed to help. But I can smoke joints all day if I wanted to.

I only ever tried the Volcano so I'm not sure about anything else. I don't want to throw away another $400 or $500 dollars. I'll spend $100 tho to give something else a shot.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not sure if I tried thicker vapor with a little smoke in it. I sold both Volcano's every time it happened. Lost a shit ton of $$.

Never tried dabs or capsule. Just grounded up weed in a small pile.

I tried drinking water after vaping. Letting the bag sit a few minutes. Connecting a longer whip. Nothing seemed to help. But I can smoke joints all day if I wanted to.

I only ever tried the Volcano so I'm not sure about anything else. I don't want to throw away another $400 or $500 dollars. I'll spend $100 tho to give something else a shot.
I vape using a Dynavap connected to a dry bong and it's smooth as hell for me. A decent version that won't break the bank would be the BB6 which will fit into a 10mm or 14mm bong joint. These aren't electronic, you heat the cap with a single flame torch lighter until it clicks.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks Tree. I took a look and read the reviews. What bong and fitting would you recommend for my needs? Could/Would I put ice in the bong for cooler hits?
You can put ice and/or water in the bong. I personally just like it better dry. You can use any bong that has a standard 10mm or 14mm joint. So, if it takes a bowl that has a 10mm or 14mm male end on it then that BB stem will just slip in place of the bowl.