My indoor shit show

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
Fan in my new tent crapped out on me..k wish I'd had read the specs on the spider farmer fan I bought, it's only 9w.
It was on sale though, hoping it lasts longer than the last China junk..bought it in February and it's dead already smh

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Fan in my new tent crapped out on me..k wish I'd had read the specs on the spider farmer fan I bought, it's only 9w.
It was on sale though, hoping it lasts longer than the last China junk..bought it in February and it's dead already smh
Have you looked into AC Infinity? Their prices aren't bad and they have awesome customer service. I'd be willing to bet that if that was one of their fans they would've just shipped a new one out to you.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
Have you looked into AC Infinity? Their prices aren't bad and they have awesome customer service. I'd be willing to bet that if that was one of their fans they would've just shipped a new one out to you.
I know they sent a bunch out free of charge..I couldn't afford that one unfortunately..I'm a mechanic so I understand I get what I pay for .I'm getting better equipment as my budget allows. Lesson learned. The spider farmer should do the job,it was on sake for 29 bucks

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There are some knock-off's of their Gen1 model with the 10 speeds and such, but the Gen2 models with the swivel-head not being attached to the cord is the game changer. If you go with amazon it's $50 with free shipping - from AC Infinity you pay shipping. From what we've seen that includes lifetime replacement, warranty shmarranty.

It took about two years for my first (gen1) ACI fan to start clicking. Never got more than a year out of others. I always just treated them as expendable and had a spare on hand for when the current one shit the bed. I don't see the same wear and tear happening when it's not dragging the cord back and forth.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
There are some knock-off's of their Gen1 model with the 10 speeds and such, but the Gen2 models with the swivel-head not being attached to the cord is the game changer. If you go with amazon it's $50 with free shipping - from AC Infinity you pay shipping. From what we've seen that includes lifetime replacement, warranty shmarranty.

It took about two years for my first (gen1) ACI fan to start clicking. Never got more than a year out of others. I always just treated them as expendable and had a spare on hand for when the current one shit the bed. I don't see the same wear and tear happening when it's not dragging the cord back and forth.
Also, whether you order from Amazon or direct use one of their affiliate codes and save an extra 10%. I always use the highigan code because it’s the only one I can remember.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Also, whether you order from Amazon or direct use one of their affiliate codes and save an extra 10%. I always use the highigan code because it’s the only one I can remember.
I kind of hate giving fan advice when I have about 9 spared clipped to a pole that are all "used but good". Plus two new in the box. I have a few that are stationary I use at floor level, but you know those fans that click when they rotate usually work fine as a stationary fan for a few more years.