Official Heisenbeans Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Chunkadunk.
The one farther along has greened up nice after bumping the nutes up.
IMG_3863.jpeg
Unfortunately she has a few balls.
IMG_3865.jpegIMG_3866.jpeg
I’ll pluck them and if they continue I’ll have to get her out of the flower room.
I still appreciate the opportunity to run these.
We all are aware, or at least some of us, that these are untested crosses, and know the risks involved. I really can’t complain about running free seed/genetics, you have to take the good with the bad.
#2 so far so good.
IMG_3868.jpeg
#3 has just been flipped.
IMG_3869.jpeg
Again thank for the opportunity @Heisen

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Unfortunately she has a few balls.

I’ll pluck them and if they continue I’ll have to get her out of the flower room.
I still appreciate the opportunity to run these.
We all are aware, or at least some of us, that these are untested crosses, and know the risks involved. I really can’t complain about running free seed/genetics, you have to take the good with the bad.
Good attitude to have if you want more jars of smoke. Those few that show up on the lowers also happen to be something you don't need to keep even if it's all girly parts. It would still be larf. Especially if I know it has that tendency (like with the Chem91) I'll just pinch away any growth in the crotches with a fingernail.

If you were in production and slingin' packs that's not feasable, but a homegrower getting some headstash? I think the plants that toss a nut or two early then have no other issues turn out to be the most potent. As long as they don't happen in or under a flower I've already spent enough time on it to see if they outgrow it.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That is some beautiful stuff.
Mine are looking better, but I'm way behind.
They're in stretch, so nothing to see,
not like these members that's on schedule.
you all have great looking flowers so far.
@NoWaistedSpace , me i'am in the same shape , started a little cool ,finally made the lower 80's lights on things are starting to move faster!great looking plants everywhere/everybody!

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Everyone has nice frosty plants. I have nice green plants with no frost 🥺

Here are mine @ 19 days since flip. All 8 are pretty much the same so far. Nothing standing out. Nowhere near what you guys are sporting.

View attachment 134832

View attachment 134833

View attachment 134834

View attachment 134835

View attachment 134836

Almost 3 weeks in and nothing. Must be the Stardawgs again 😒
Mine had no frost on them that early into flower. You can see pics of mine during week 3 here https://growdiaries.com/diaries/185151-grow-journal-by-treefarmercharlie/week/1077359