OFFICIAL PLCG CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSIONS

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Ok everyone texas has been going good so far. Been building out the grow rooms in 110 degree heat. Fukin blows. Anyway I'm headed back to get the rest of my stuff and have to get the seed packs and packaging stuff. Also had to order more printer paper for the labels. I promise I will get everyone's seeds out to them next week.

20240513_163622.jpg

M2BM

Ok everyone texas has been going good so far. Been building out the grow rooms in 110 degree heat. Fukin blows. Anyway I'm headed back to get the rest of my stuff and have to get the seed packs and packaging stuff. Also had to order more printer paper for the labels. I promise I will get everyone's seeds out to them next week.

View attachment 137306
Glad all is well. It Looks good so far, keep up the good work!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 137306
Looking good man!
It can get seriously hot down there, that and the F'n humidity!
Hell it ain't even summer yet...🥵

Opie1

Master Grower
T

View attachment 137306
Thats looking good!

Vegabom

View attachment 137306
it looks like you starting from scratch man, good thing your driven to succeed, that will get you through the hard times, stay focused and you can never go wrong by investing in yourself.