("Piff"x Platinum kush) x (C99 X Metal Haze ) FT

Psillyrabbit

pollen chucked seeds (Harlem shuffle X Iron Cindy)

("NYC Piff"x Platinum kush) x (C99 X Metal Haze )
80-90% sativa but many genes unknown
The mother selected had a large structure with lingering copper aroma persistent throughout the grow, cure and exhale. A delicate yet respectable churchy/chai flavor with a bit of a Durban twang.The father was loud; spicy, peppery, green. He was an open branched vigorous grower that glistened with resins. Some great sativa phenos in these genes. expect 12-14 weeks and mammoth stretch.
Would be willing to send some for free if your willing to document a grow. Looking for other sativas or autoflowers in a trade. Not that a name is set in stone but have dubbed this cross Penny pincher haze or 944
HMU if your interested

D

Deleted member 60

wow.. Dutch Flowers Metal Haze. Have a buddy in Cali who grew that one forever/also did some crossings with it. They had a buncha good strains. Never thought about where they went until now. Thanks for joggon my memory. Now I'll be trying to remember the other popular strains they vended on HS.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
pollen chucked seeds (Harlem shuffle X Iron Cindy)

("NYC Piff"x Platinum kush) x (C99 X Metal Haze )
80-90% sativa but many genes unknown
The mother selected had a large structure with lingering copper aroma persistent throughout the grow, cure and exhale. A delicate yet respectable churchy/chai flavor with a bit of a Durban twang.The father was loud; spicy, peppery, green. He was an open branched vigorous grower that glistened with resins. Some great sativa phenos in these genes. expect 12-14 weeks and mammoth stretch.
Would be willing to send some for free if your willing to document a grow. Looking for other sativas or autoflowers in a trade. Not that a name is set in stone but have dubbed this cross Penny pincher haze or 944
HMU if your interested
Got any pics?

jonesfamily7715

I have some good trades Blue dream, citridelic sunset, ethos hash plant I have a few auto beans left, I'll have to check then I'll message I also have some pollen to.

jonesfamily7715

Welcom to the forum. How the blue dream?
I’m interested.
Ain't been onhere In a while I bought a pack of blue dream feminized seeds from hk victory garden at a dispensary in okc I made fem seeds from the best plant summer of 2019. They turn out the same every time tight spacing very dense nugz, it's a really strong sativa high. I got a freebie pack of 2 blue dream seeds from nasc on my last order I wanna see how similar they'll be anyways always down for trade I got others as well

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ain't been onhere In a while I bought a pack of blue dream feminized seeds from hk victory garden at a dispensary in okc I made fem seeds from the best plant summer of 2019. They turn out the same every time tight spacing very dense nugz, it's a really strong sativa high. I got a freebie pack of 2 blue dream seeds from nasc on my last order I wanna see how similar they'll be anyways always down for trade I got others as well
price?