Popping smoke

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I don't think that would have worked either, they were five feet away from an old pile of root stumps and brush. One of the plants was half pulled in a little hole.

I have some brush piles that need attention at some point.
View attachment 128896
i'am not much when it comes to poison when it;s used for varmits. i have all day to trap or play sniper with the air gun or crossbow !don't have night vis yet!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
20230710_180645.jpg
Turned on the music and banged the lower branches into ol' boy and chucked them hard, I chucked them so hard.

I had a thought of painting the gorilla cart camo and making it a guerrilla cart lol (ok, I'm done)

20230710_180850.jpg
The photos are doing alright, keeping them in the shade so they don't outgrow their containers. I still have stretch to consider starting some time next week.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I forgot how big the Raspberry Boogie leaves could get.
20230728_082429.jpg

The G14 makes me smile for some reason
20230728_110509.jpg

Accidentally supercropped the top of the Trizzlers. MacGyvered a splint with what I had on the spot.
20230728_173147.jpg

@Hotwired
Here's the Lilac Diesel in week 3ish of flower (she's also an early pollinated auto). Her and a Mango Smile are a week behind the others but she is showing the signs of being very resinous with the curling sugar leaves.
20230728_173243.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Pruned and defoliated the Raspberry Boogie project photos and the autos. My day/night Temps vary 30ish° and humidity swings 60 points so my focus is on airflow. I figured the autos have another 25 days a least.
20230730_161226.jpg

The G14 on the bottom right corner was untouched. She has a skimpy outfit already

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
It's in a sunny patch under some canopy. All the more reason to paint the cart camo though.

I'll have to admit these plants are thriving mainly getting diffused light, they get about two hours max of direct sunlight. Outside of making it to harvest my next major concern is the stability of the genetics. I'm liking what I'm seeing from these autos. It's like Ron Popeil weed set it and forget it (kinda)

Last edited:

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Moved the Raspberry Boogies by the autos until I find a better spot to reduce the chance of pollination on my light dep photos.
20230810_195527.jpg

Auto seeds are getting close. Next time it'll be in small pots to focus pollination on one or two branches so I can bud wash the rest without fucking up my seeds.
20230810_195347.jpg

The light dep photos are coming along. Day 23 from flip.
20230810_195127.jpg

The Raspberry Boogie male looks like he might have something to offer in structure, his stem rub gave the same sweet gassy smell as the 2020 cut.
20230810_195608.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Some of the plants are busting out seeds. It's only been 5 weeks since they got dusted. They still have another week to go before they start getting scoped.
Day 52ish of bloom/ day 36 since pollination
20230815_154018.jpg

Any info/suggestions on seed development and when to collect would be appreciated amigos.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Some of the plants are busting out seeds. It's only been 5 weeks since they got dusted. They still have another week to go before they start getting scoped.
Day 52ish of bloom/ day 36 since pollination
View attachment 129768

Any info/suggestions on seed development and when to collect would be appreciated amigos.
Looks like it is getting close. You could pull one that is about to fall out to inspect the seed development. I would wait as long as you can to allow under developed seeds more time to grow. Good luck!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
If you are worried about losing the seeds on the ground slide mesh bags over the flowers maybe?
I'm not too worried about the few that'll drop while being handled, it's having as many developed beans as possible. From what I've gathered listening to breeder talks 6 weeks after pollination seems to be the minimum before collecting seeds. My biggest worry is that they are out in the rain right now and I'm going to have a top full of sprouts lol.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Had something nibble a branch last night. Hopefully it was in passing. Waited until my teeth were floating and marked the area all around.
20230816_082401.jpg

The two cuts I took a couple weeks ago show promise. I messed up a over the weekend and left my grow light on with almost zero ventilation all day and they were wilted and laying on their sides. They are recovering now but still no roots visible on the sides. I'm sure they are both rooted otherwise I don't think they would have bounced back.
20230816_175600.jpg