Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

So let's say someone gets pulled over and they wreak of weed. Cops can't find anything on him search him three times. Then let them go..should that person be worried about a search warrant on their property?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
So let's say someone gets pulled over and they wreak of weed. Cops can't find anything on him search him three times. Then let them go..should that person be worried about a search warrant on their property?
according to the red state or not!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I would take into consideration what they got pulled over for and how deep in prohibition-land they live. If it's for going five over the limit or a headlight being out it would be less likely vs that person being seen leave a suspicious dwelling/known hotspot.

Do they have a medical card? That may help them cause they can't say shit if its authorized by the state.
The stoner anxiety meter would be pegged though.

D

Deleted member 2835

They were pulled over because of driving under ovi suspension. There was no traffic infraction at all the cop just ran his plates. He was also driving under privileges as he was returning his son to his mother in a custody exchange but stopped at a gas station 1 block away from his house.
I would take into consideration what they got pulled over for and how deep in prohibition-land they live. If it's for going five over the limit or a headlight being out it would be less likely vs that person being seen leave a suspicious dwelling/known hotspot.

Do they have a medical card? That may help them cause they can't say shit if its authorized by the state.
The stoner anxiety meter would be pegged though.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
A little off the beat story!
When I lived in OR 5 or 6 yrs ago, had a couple pounds hanging in the garage.
The wife had her car parked in there at the time. She leaves for work and gets a couple blocks from
the house and gets pulled over for a rolling stop.
The first thing the cops says to her is have you been smoking pot. She says I don't smoke pot, which she doesn't.
He replied "your car reeks of weed". At this point she is boiling mad.......at me.
After explaining I had a legal grow and had pot hanging in the garage with her car.
He was content with that and give her a verbal about rolling stops.
She never parked her car in the garage during harvest again!
_DSC4664.JPG_DSC4359.JPG
_DSC0786.JPG_DSC0783.JPG