Shit I'm going to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Problem is too many run off at the mouth repeating and adding their two cents in on the bunk they read on some lefty site or news channel many believe they have had the flu when it was really just another mild virus the true flu is a killer just like covid is to those who are not healthy and have a compromised immune system my wife writes the checks to pay the local mortuarys that bury our tribal members for the first time in a hundred + years our enrollment is going backwards tribal members are dying faster than are being born since covid was unleashed it pisses me off when someone lips "it's just the flu" I have personally lost many many family simply because they are Native American and do not have the immune systems Europeans do the new plague IMO

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Problem is too many run off at the mouth repeating and adding their two cents in on the bunk they read on some lefty site or news channel many believe they have had the flu when it was really just another mild virus the true flu is a killer just like covid is to those who are not healthy and have a compromised immune system my wife writes the checks to pay the local mortuarys that bury our tribal members for the first time in a hundred + years our enrollment is going backwards tribal members are dying faster than are being born since covid was unleashed it pisses me off when someone lips "it's just the flu" I have personally lost many many family simply because they are Native American and do not have the immune systems Europeans do the new plague IMO
The problem was the national response and the shut-down of our natural immune responses. My first clue was when they quarantined all healthy people and had healthy people wearing masks that are worthless at best but most likely caused their own physical and mental problems - out of fear.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The problem was the national response and the shut-down of our natural immune responses. My first clue was when they quarantined all healthy people and had healthy people wearing masks that are worthless at best but most likely caused their own physical and mental problems - out of fear.
i've watched news over time and several years back, noticed people in japan ,were wearing mask several years before c-vid hit,and that was just because so many people in a small area.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
this c-vid has put many a person under 1uncle ,2 aunts, 3 cousins,all because they would'nt get a shot or wear a mask.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
this c-vid has put many a person under 1uncle ,2 aunts, 3 cousins,all because they would'nt get a shot or wear a mask.
There's a big chance they still would've died even if they did have the shot and wore a mask. A mask doesn't prevent you from catching COVID, it just helps prevent you from spreading it by a small margin. The shot also isn't nearly as effective as they thought and that is why most doctors have stopped recommending it to their patients. The VA used to nag us to get it. Now they just ask if we got it and, when I say "no", they just move on to the next question. 99% of those who died from COVID had preexisting medical conditions that put them at a high risk, already. One thing a lot of the people who have died have in common is they are obese, but the news will never talk about that, because they are too busy telling people that they should be proud to be obese...because apparently being happily ignorant is more important than being actually healthy.

D

Deleted member 2835

The VA still nags me about the pneumonia and flu vaccines. Covid not at all.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
There's a big chance they still would've died even if they did have the shot and wore a mask. A mask doesn't prevent you from catching COVID, it just helps prevent you from spreading it by a small margin. The shot also isn't nearly as effective as they thought and that is why most doctors have stopped recommending it to their patients. The VA used to nag us to get it. Now they just ask if we got it and, when I say "no", they just move on to the next question. 99% of those who died from COVID had preexisting medical conditions that put them at a high risk, already. One thing a lot of the people who have died have in common is they are obese, but the news will never talk about that, because they are too busy telling people that they should be proud to be obese...because apparently being happily ignorant is more important than being actually healthy.
havin preexisting condition, makes me be careful,i have things i would like, to do before my end date .

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
That's the thing I rarely go out. Gotten it twice now the first time I lost my sense of taste and smell for what seemed like at least a month..This time I honestly think it's the flu and that those home test kits can not differentiate the two viruses.
I got what you are describing in Dec of 2019 before covid was announced. Headache, sore throat, lost my taste and smell.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
me i,am a mix of three different populations, european, indigous population, mexican hertiage= amercomachero.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I think that's the Japanese solution to air pollution though..not so much about disease.
Except they wear masks even when visiting USA seen many wearing masks in Las Vegas long before covid also in Yellowstone park in the winter in 2019 when we were down there sledding used to think how silly it was but now I get it..... I would have been better off to not let work dictate the jab on me I developed polymaliga reumatica PMR from the jab it is now listed as an "extreme side effect" on phizers web site no cure only treatment is prednisone high dose and methotrexate both destroy your immune system making one real vulnerable to covid now that's screwed up... We have lost hundreds and hundreds of tribal members I have lost 15 family members if that wasn't bad enough it's always the good ones! Seems them a holes keep ticking 🤔