THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

Cool idea a breeder send out 3-4 beans per contestant so we're all growing same strain, weight could then b a bigger factor on the grading scale imo and clone only ain't very friendly to the noobs who ain't got moms lol !!
We’ve done it before and was quite fun. It’s how I met/became familiar with a few members. That generous individual arranged the seeds, included his own freebie seeds, sent out the packages on his own dime and EVEN included a kick ass nipple mushroom...;)

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Cool idea a breeder send out 3-4 beans per contestant so we're all growing same strain, weight could then b a bigger factor on the grading scale imo and clone only ain't very friendly to the noobs who ain't got moms lol !!
I did this 2 years ago over at rollitup - Check out the "Mystery Meat Competition" to see how everyone's plants turned out

We’ve done it before and was quite fun. It’s how I met/became familiar with a few members. That generous individual arranged the seeds, included his own freebie seeds, sent out the packages on his own dime and EVEN included a kick ass nipple mushroom...;)
Sounds like a cool cat. What ever happened to that guy I wonder?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We got this all wrong

Clone only 10/31 start finish dec 31

No weight mr Miagi style whoever prunes and grows the best Xmas tree

Lights manger if you want a black baby Jesus whatever go for it

Xmas tree clone cup 6 0 days of bloom action
The problem with clones is that you can take any size clone. No one is at the same starting point. With beans everyoone is even at the start.