The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Imagine...she asks me to please smoke some dank indica and lets go fool around...and she doesnt smoke.

She loves the smell of it on me. So I vow to leave my anger perpetually at the door. I should be the happiest man on earth. It is really really crazy.

And 25 years of really practicing something makes you VERY good at it. So she is a very happy woman :)

Hurry up and harvest purple punch i think you are going to get my socks rocked off !!!

It is a massive rainbow at the end of a trail of stuff but I appreciate the pot of gold. And she appreciates i am old school about stuff like that. ;)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Imagine...she asks me to please smoke some dank indica and lets go fool around...and she doesnt smoke.

She loves the smell of it on me. So I vow to leave my anger perpetually at the door. I should be the happiest man on earth. It is really really crazy.

And 25 years of really practicing something makes you VERY good at it. So she is a very happy woman :)

Hurry up and harvest purple punch i think you are going to get my socks rocked off !!!

It is a massive rainbow at the end of a trail of stuff but I appreciate the pot of gold. And she appreciates i am old school about stuff like that. ;)
You give me hope lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I changed my veg tents.

Look what fits in there really nice :). And with the flood and drain i could start plants that go in bubble buckets or autopots or the flower room flood and drain so i can leave one as my veg machine and one for a flower machine.

The tote is 19 1/2 x 28 and the tent is 20 x 36. I am pretty happy that is like a custom fit thing :)

Once i get a 1 3/8 hole saw....or find one in the garage this is operational. The grind it out method was ugly.
DSCF1485.JPG

Purple Cake (Left) and Skeleton Cookies (R) in 1 gallon pots with coco. I originally intended to put these in the flood and drain in hydroton pellets but hey are rooting out of the bottom of the pot. Could i wash the coco off and put them in a clay pebble pot in the flood and drain?

Because thats a lot easier. And I think im going to have to get a space gorilla, stardawg and GMO cake soaking.

And its time to get a laundry sink and RO water system to fix that washroom. I will get 50 gallons from the water store to cover me a week or so.

White widow has slowed the drinking right down. That is usually my first sign we are getting to the ripening stage. The pistols are starting to turn brown too. This one is drying in 3 weeks or less.

Trainwreck is a week after that at most.

DSCF1479.JPGJack is so screwed up it will finish sometime around then too. Wow is it crispy. I could flush it again but its pretty much just burning all the leaves off. It can not handle the nutes that make everything awesome.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Outdoor CropKing auto amnesia in happy frog, ocean forest 4-1 One is flowering one is close and the other is a week away. The square pot was originally going to be the solo cup contender but it would not have come close.
Doing ok outdoors though. Currently 12 to 18 inches above the soil.DSCF1491[1].JPGDSCF1492[1].JPG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I changed my veg tents.

Look what fits in there really nice :). And with the flood and drain i could start plants that go in bubble buckets or autopots or the flower room flood and drain so i can leave one as my veg machine and one for a flower machine.

The tote is 19 1/2 x 28 and the tent is 20 x 36. I am pretty happy that is like a custom fit thing :)

Once i get a 1 3/8 hole saw....or find one in the garage this is operational. The grind it out method was ugly.
View attachment 11795

Purple Cake (Left) and Skeleton Cookies (R) in 1 gallon pots with coco. I originally intended to put these in the flood and drain in hydroton pellets but hey are rooting out of the bottom of the pot. Could i wash the coco off and put them in a clay pebble pot in the flood and drain?

Because thats a lot easier. And I think im going to have to get a space gorilla, stardawg and GMO cake soaking.

And its time to get a laundry sink and RO water system to fix that washroom. I will get 50 gallons from the water store to cover me a week or so.

White widow has slowed the drinking right down. That is usually my first sign we are getting to the ripening stage. The pistols are starting to turn brown too. This one is drying in 3 weeks or less.

Trainwreck is a week after that at most.

View attachment 11796Jack is so screwed up it will finish sometime around then too. Wow is it crispy. I could flush it again but its pretty much just burning all the leaves off. It can not handle the nutes that make everything awesome.
Im sure you could pull the entire root ball from the pot and rinse all the coco from it. Maybe a couple dunks in a small tub or something full of water after you were able to get most of the big stuff out. Would probably do much better in hydroton anyways with a F&D. If the root ball is decent, you shouldnt have to worry about losing a few strands of roots in the process and the plant continuing to move right along like nothing happened.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Being legal really changed how i felt about the smell. In the prohibition days i would have showered 3 times. Now I think it is funny, And the cops do not care...even a little bit.

In other breaking news in 24 hours i am mortgage free forever.

In other other breaking news in 2 weeks i marry the most wonderful woman. She dropped 350k on this house until i could cover my bit. She found the grow room and said to me we will find only the perfect house with your perfect hobby grow space and a pool. And it happened like a snap of the fingers.

I belive there is a higher being. And there is purpose and once in a while shit lines up. That was us meeting. Two people who were through the wringer who saw each other.

Crazy shit. The best kind of wonderful crazy. And I am not bragging. I am eternally grateful because when the shit was bad...it was really bad. It got dark for a long while but i have a kid and i have to be the man. And I kept my head down and said be the man...one day shit will work out.

And I did that...and found a girl who wanted that man.

So I am debt free and married (is that an oxymoron?) in 2 weeks. :D

For the record to get married at city hall in Ontario costs 500 bucks. 160 for the license and 340 or so for the ceremony. I want it to be done pronto because we are already committed to each other with all we have into this place. And I fell in love with her when i kissed her the first time. That can actually happen too.

Who knew.
Fuck yes! Debt free and married are two phrases rarely spoken together, Cheers!

On another note, garden is looking great man, Aces for sure! Love the way topped plants grow into trees with those wide canopies. They yield great too! Positive vibes coming your way amigo.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Friday pics...These are the best ever because it is a brand new day. And today i am positive vibes all DAY! Pool stayed 80F overnight so that is about perfect too.

I will fill all my jugs tonight the reservoirs are going through some water.

This is from the top of the reservoir.
DSCF1508.JPG
GG4 and PP I bent some GG4 stems because they were 4 inches from the light. Crazy shit. I also mounted the hortiblooms to the top of the rafter. There is no more clearance :D 5 feet 4 inches from floor to light.
Some of the boards i can get 5 feet 6 inches.
So I might have to scrog that skeleton cookies when i get there!
DSCF1506.JPG
White widow day 35 of 12-12 It is really slowing down drinking. In the coco pot it was a daily watering (with MC) but about the last week it is tapering off to every 2 or 3. She is a beauty and smells like weird dirty ammonia...sounds about right. This is the stop buying from anyone plant...#1. I am hoarding it until i get a stash.
DSCF1500.JPGDSCF1504.JPG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Congrats on the upcoming hitch and the house and all of it.

I'm 38+ years into the same kinda gig. Met my wife in 8th grade ('71) at the drinking fountain outside Mr. Leslie's Civic class. She was looking for someone to buy/split a hit of "White Lightning" LSD for a dollar....and I was her guy. Didn't know who she was...but heard later in the day there was a chick freakin out..... Seems she got the dose and I only got the residuals. I never really got off....and she had the classic "bad trip". Some of her friends ditched the last part of the school day to get her off school grounds. She said she ended up at a GF's house and her mom made her sit down and eat something cus she didn't look right...LOL. she said the food was moving all over the table by itself....LOL.

As things often happen....she ended up being my best friend's girl about a year later. They stayed together all through HS and lived together in the party house we all amassed at in college. He was the big dealer at school. Toot out the wazoo. 1000 lots of all sorts of up's/ downs....and always had a bout 50 lbs of ganj in the garage. After school we grabbed a house with a pool as a rental and the party was on. He finaLLY got a job and went for training for 6 weeks. He was cheatin on her the entire time....

She found out.....and about 5 minutes later we were burnin up the sheets....and he was history. LOL. Been together every second since....

and that debt free thing....... yup. The utility company is the only entity that gets my cash now. Everything else is mine.... "free and clear".....and we stepped off the slave train 5 years ago @ 55.....

Other than losing my oldest son....things are golden. If shit don't turn around here in the USA....we may do something crazy yet again and buy a place somewhere near the beach in some shit hole country...LOL.

Again....CONGRATS!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Truenorth has a sale on Canuck Seeds - 50% off until July 1st.
That is the only time to get them. They do that 3 times a year or so. I am so stocked up on beans i will grow a bunch out first and then see what i want to grow.
If I find my lizard mat (a seedling mat with a picture of a lizard on it) I will build the hydrored bubble cloner for my growbox so....seeds are going to stretch further as we go....

@stiickygreen Thanks man. And I am sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine.

@thenotsoesoteric Thanks man. For a long time i would grow only 4 so i had to learn to make them bigger. and flatter. They always rebound.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Question time....the GG4 is one of the strethiest bitches i have ever seen. The internodal spacing is like 6 inches or better. Do you think that is because the lights were too far away from the plants?
Or is it 100% genetics.

Because i thought i got the height pretty decent but it never hurts to ask.
I've tried numerous times to keep her under control. Shes got a mind of her own, and some serious stretch. You just have to account for it when going into the grow. I always flower them under 1/3 the size I need them to be at finish because of this.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I flowered her at about 6 inches and the bitch hit 38....oh how i look forward to these buds

But I never ran a hydrofarm and the PH was off

The room was too cold at the beginning before i figured shit out and such.

Of all the plants in my garden. I want this to be flowered already. I think I actually understand a chem dog smell now because this smells like burnt wires and sunshine...or a chemical fire. Or something so far off skunk I lack the vocabulary to describe it. It is nasty like trainwreck and jack herer in full flower on a stem rub

OMG the stench that is about to ensue. IF the filter cant handle it i am getting the biggest scrubbing filter that is 6 inches that can feed through the 350 max vortex, But fuck them this summer ALL of Canada is going to smell like weed ripening in September/October. LOL

And Heisen is right 5.5 is about bang on for these girls. Hydrofarm and bubble systems I now swing 5.5 to 5.8 instead of 5.9 to 6.4

The timing was bang on for the G to get free flowers forever and start a lets learn like you never pressed before rosin training on a newly formed chuckers tab DIY Rosin Hash and Other Concentrates !!

:D

WOW The purple is the bomb...I got a bit punched purply off of that dooby

And after a lot of thought my new garden plan is...

I am selling a 4 autopot system with a 4 x 4 tent i cant use and that mars hydro light. The root rot really showed me...Pissoffmeum or whatever it is. This is not my future garden.

Cobs and boards forever for me. And pure water systems and coco in hand water pots...That is the future for me. And swapping out that 315 CMH for 2 horti fixtures in 3k 97CRI...I am ordering those tomorrow :D

I will run 3 autopots that are 25 litres

bubble buckets, waterfarms and HR FlOoD and DrAiN systems.

And when i get things stable i will be a 4 to 8 pot heisen system. Or 2 systems 4 pot in case i run into a strain of finicky bitches i love

I am in there every day anyway. I could hand water a bunch and stop worrying.

I see a 1000.00 bill tomorrow at the hydro store but i am not going back till next year. :D

And I am no expert but i am gaining knowledge and have past a lot of learning curve BUT....i still learn new shit every single day. I think it keeps me vibrant.

And I love to read how breeders and regular growers alike do stuff. I glean knowledge that is stuck in my head until a week or 3 months go by and EuReKa !!!

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Question time....the GG4 is one of the strethiest bitches i have ever seen. The internodal spacing is like 6 inches or better. Do you think that is because the lights were too far away from the plants?
Or is it 100% genetics.

Because i thought i got the height pretty decent but it never hurts to ask.
I herd she had a rep for strechyness. Was that plant from seed GG4 S1 or a cut or clone?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The heisenbeans are monstrous. Sativa stretch in an Indica and i mean a good landrace cross not a hybrid. 150 to 250% stretch so far. MENTAL. You need some room.

And i will really try to flower a 4 bud plant...to see how big they get. I cant seem to stop until i hit 20 at least per plant. My record was 65 in that 20 x 36 foot tent for trainwreck

Over 4 oz of bud with the timber 2VL turned way down in my closet...65 colas lol

But I kept the lights high. I think next round i will keep them a lot closer to the plant and run 1 strain per light to make it adjustable.

I need some dollies things are about to get HEAVY !!!

Lets run 4 Hydro red totes and punt the waterfarms....yeah thats what im thinking.

Transition happens as we harvest. And this fall I am building a 4 or 6 pot heisen system which will replace the other autpots. The difference is quite ridiclous. It shaves at least 2 weeks from veg time and you can literrally put a week or 2 seedling in and it will produce.

Or one of those pipe system flood and drains so i can get more clearance. I have some serious pondering to do this weekend.

Happy Canada Day EH... I am so proud to be Canadian I could explode. And I am glad we have the best neighbors on Earth. It is going to be a GREAT WEEKEND

Last edited: