The Ultimate Growing Circus

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually you haven't....
I'll be nice though. Would be fuckled up, huh.
What are you doing with those three regs?
I could have asked tomorrow...
G got his post deleted even after pics... 👀
I actually made the "declaration" on here. Germinating 3 seeds and keeping any females. If all are male, you guys win.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I would like to add Big Perm is the dude....what a bitch of a time getting me and 2 other dudes to grow in a parameter...a contest..with 30 LOL are you nucking futz!!

Take viagara, motrin, advil and smoke a lot of weed and we will still give you headaches.

Thanks GroBro!!!

DesertPlants

The Collector
Hey, glad to see @J.James @Big Perm @H.A.F. @Opie1 and many of the others from last year's comp over here. I look forward to seeing what we all accomplish.

I am running:
- 1 x Royal Queen x Blueberry Freeze by J.James (Fem? / Reg?)
- 1 x Bruce Banner #3 by MSNL Seeds (Fem)
- 1 x Sapphire Scout by Humboldt Seed Org (Fem)
- 1 x Banana Orange Daiquiri by Greenpoint Seeds (Fem)

I will keep the three best females. I really hope the @J.James seed is female. Pictures of seeds getting wet will be posted within the hour.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hey, glad to see @J.James @Big Perm @H.A.F. @Opie1 and many of the others from last year's comp over here. I look forward to seeing what we all accomplish.

I am running:
- 1 x Royal Queen x Blueberry Freeze by J.James (Fem? / Reg?)
- 1 x Bruce Banner #3 by MSNL Seeds (Fem)
- 1 x Sapphire Scout by Humboldt Seed Org (Fem)
- 1 x Banana Orange Daiquiri by Greenpoint Seeds (Fem)

I will keep the three best females. I really hope the @J.James seed is female. Pictures of seeds getting wet will be posted within the hour.
Royal Queen x Blueberry Freeze is a Regular @DesertPlants

DesertPlants

The Collector
My setup:

Room: 2' x 4' Tent
Humidity: Starting at 75% and dropping to ~ 50% in veg and then down to ~38% by the end
Light: Custom built COB LEDs 3000K for the entire grow @ 350 watts
Grow Style: Coco
Nutrients: Dyna-Gro + some special sauce (mostly a carb additive)
PH: 5.8-6.0
Light Cycle: 20/4 for two weeks, then 18/6 for four weeks, then 12/12 until done
Feminization: None will be used, if the RQxBB is male... she gets pulled (to another tent)

Big Perm

Budtender
Some of you guys need to read the rules again. A lot of people messing up. Just read the rules slowly.
Here are the highlights:
Number in each pic, claim the number of plants you are planning to harvest before midnight tonight. This gets you through until next week. Honestly, the first day is the hardest. The rest is easy.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Dam. I’m out not a number in each pic. but in its in my only post 😔. Reading and rule following. I knew just staying in this challenge would be a challenge itself