Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Fucking A man....grow hydro they said...it'll be fun they said...the plants get fucking huge fast they said.....THEY DIDNT SAY I WOULD BE GIVING THEM 10 GALLONS A DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Lol it's crazy the amount of water that gets used. I always kept it simple with handwatered coco cause I would always be on the go. An hour or so after watering I could feel a wave come through the room from them pulling up the water and changing the composition of the air.

Lol it's crazy the amount of water that gets used. I always kept it simple with handwatered coco cause I would always be on the go. An hour or so after watering I could feel a wave come through the room from them pulling up the water and changing the composition of the air.
It really is. Something that takes a toll after a while too. It's not too bad getting them it but it just seems I am always behind in topping them off even though its daily lol

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
It really is. Something that takes a toll after a while too. It's not too bad getting them it but it just seems I am always behind in topping them off even though its daily lol
Yea it can be tough. Especially when I was working 14 hour days with 2 hours commute 6 days a week. On the 7th day he rested lmao. I had 9 in the tent last time and it was just too much reaching etc. No more than a plant per 2x2 now for me. I never seem to have the little ladies. Seems the big bitches like me in the plant realm.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yea it can be tough. Especially when I was working 14 hour days with 2 hours commute 6 days a week. On the 7th day he rested lmao. I had 9 in the tent last time and it was just too much reaching etc. No more than a plant per 2x2 now for me. I never seem to have the little ladies. Seems the big bitches like me in the plant realm.
Omg lemme get u two some tissues .

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Omg lemme get u two some tissues .
I wouldn't need em if I didnt lose them all believe. All that work just to fuck it up. Plants were in a tight area and it just didnt get the overall exchange they needed. Live and learn. Permanent pad=dedicsted room, rdwc or floraflex system and a ro system. Treating and phing the water sometimes seemed like most the work depending on location. Some took 5 drops. Some would take so much to drop I considered lowering the amount of phosphorous in my feed. Its gonna be a journey and hope to see you all still pumping out fire on the other side. Sorry for the tears I'll man up now lol.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I wouldn't need em if I didnt lose them all believe. All that work just to fuck it up. Plants were in a tight area and it just didnt get the overall exchange they needed. Live and learn. Permanent pad=dedicsted room, rdwc or floraflex system and a ro system. Treating and phing the water sometimes seemed like most the work depending on location. Some took 5 drops. Some would take so much to drop I considered lowering the amount of phosphorous in my feed. Its gonna be a journey and hope to see you all still pumping out fire on the other side. Sorry for the tears I'll man up now lol.
Hey I got it easy and it is still a ton of work

Bumping my main flowering room lights back from 12/12 to 11/13 tonight. Next week I'll bump it down to 10/14. PPM levels will also start dropping as well. Still not seeing much of a break in drinking yet, The Blue Monster slowed down some but she's still almost at a gallon per day. Dropping temps from 80F to 75F lights on. Lights off I want to hit that 60F area.

Going to check on the seeds I dropped I believe yesterday it was....
Waiting on the Mazar-i-Shariff and Monkey Poison to break ground.

After this run....I'll be stepping away from DWC for a little bit. I "may" keep 1 ponics plant going but there's bigger plans in the works and space will be needed.

Mazar-I-Shariff was the first to break ground. Still waiting on the Monkey Poison.
I sexted the FPOG's. Both females! Stoked on that one. Possible same phenos. FPOG = Fruity Pebbles OG
9 LB Hammer is starting to show a calcium deficiency. Will add 5mgs per gallon once a week.

The Colossal Cookies will have 2 phenos as well. The first one has longer and skinnier leaves where the other has shorter more rounder leaves.
Cant really tell the difference between the BC's and the GSC's.
Both GG#4 from Heisenbeans have been topped recently.