YLYL possibly going to hell edition.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I think.its sad that people can't just accept that it was all built by regular folks just like us. We as humans have gone through many ages..Neolithic, bronze, Victorian and reached a pinnacle at each only to be lost and discarded. Imagine if the library in Alexandria never burnt or the mayan codex destroyed...people would rather believe it was little green men or bigfoot..here I go ranting lol, it is what it is I guess 🤷

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think.its sad that people can't just accept that it was all built by regular folks just like us. We as humans have gone through many ages..Neolithic, bronze, Victorian and reached a pinnacle at each only to be lost and discarded. Imagine if the library in Alexandria never burnt or the mayan codex destroyed...people would rather believe it was little green men or bigfoot..here I go ranting lol, it is what it is I guess 🤷
I actually believe the theory that there was an advanced culture that was almost wiped out by the last ice age. Reduced to hunters and gatherers again by necessity. Some of those 'neolithic structures' that survived would be like some of our best built buildings that would survive after something wiped us out. But all trailer parks would evaporate in a few decades.