Black Rose

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Yesterday was pretty cool. I had my youngest daughter helping me in the veggie garden when she noticed my hydro grave yard. We started putting some of my older inferior DIY setups in the trailer to haul down to the recycle when she looks and me and say's I wanna try it out. Kinda been glowing since that moment man nothing feels better than your daughter asking to build garden.

Got a call from growpito gonna see if I can move a truck load of that stuff.

Had a pretty decent germination rate on blueberry x nl x pdr... (insert conspiracy theory of new kitty in the family assassinated 4 seedlings)

Landed my biggest project to date as of 10am. 57k to redo gardens at the hospital.

Firing up the compost tea brewer and gonna build a worm bin this week... All the gardens in here are looking good I gotta try to keep up.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Hopefully an old pro can give a hand... so i have a couple bags of build a soil 3.0. Popped some seeds in 2 parts coir 1 part vermiculite. Heading for 2nd set up canned slightly filled with new soil BAS3.0 watered in. Near as i can tell the medium seems to be repelling water that should've been soaked in after 15 hours. Any thoughts...