Black Rose

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ve been using Blumats for years now and love them. Buy the little clear caps that snap on over the knobs to keep them in place once dialed in. They are cheap and worth it because it’s so easy to accidentally bump those knobs when you’re messing with the plants. The carrots really should each just come with one.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I’ve been using Blumats for years now and love them. Buy the little clear caps that snap on over the knobs to keep them in place once dialed in. They are cheap and worth it because it’s so easy to accidentally bump those knobs when you’re messing with the plants. The carrots really should each just come with one.
Like a joint roller without A metering tray.. cool watching them suck the water out if a jug whenever..
Overcame my temp vpd issue was able to get another 10 degrees with a 500watt aquarium heaters in the ebb and flow sunce i was hand watering.
Near as i can tell a guy needs to target 100 mb with that meter.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Blumats are functioning better than expected. Cover crop is taking hold probably could double seed count to 2 tbsp. Need some rice hulls for top but my store is a brew supply too with 40 different barley varieties to choose from etc. Since im doing a flatlander type grow think they look ready to top.20231205_083445.jpg20231205_083425.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Blumats are functioning better than expected. Cover crop is taking hold probably could double seed count to 2 tbsp. Need some rice hulls for top but my store is a brew supply too with 40 different barley varieties to choose from etc. Since im doing a flatlander type grow think they look ready to top.View attachment 132932View attachment 132933
I love them. I've been running them long enough that I can tell if something is wrong by how much water is left in the reservoir each day.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Jumbled mess but here's the question. Does head preasure vary if it has to go down 6 ft and back to 4ft. Keep lines straight or can i tuck them away and still have same preasure with only a 2ft delta cumulatively? Orange blumat line...20231205_201651.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Jumbled mess but here's the question. Does head preasure vary if it has to go down 6 ft and back to 4ft. Keep lines straight or can i tuck them away and still have same preasure with only a 2ft delta cumulatively? Orange blumat line...View attachment 132951
I don’t think that matters as long as the reservoir is at the recommended height (3’ or higher above the top of the carrots). It might make a small difference in the pressure, but you have a big reservoir so I doubt it makes enough to matter. I personally top my reservoir off every morning just because I think it keeps a more consistent pressure but I also only use a 5 gallon bucket for my reservoir.