Greenpoint Seeds

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
There's no action........and I think that was what kept you watching. So once I scroll thru........if there isn't a screaming deal.......I tend to stop watching it. On the plus side, it's a lot less jittery/over caffeinated without all the price resets popping @ different times.

I'm somewhat flush with seeds, still have 3 backordered actually, so wasn't really shopping, but there were definitely some decent prices on the fems to be had from what I could see.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Like it far better before with clock and faster drop times , 1 hour with no clock didnt get Me engaged at all , And as all of You know I am a seed buying degenerate. I literally just checked a couple times this weekend as was like fuck this. Just feedback I will still buy there so dont take as a slam , just feedback .

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Been sitting on GPS site waiting on prices to change and nothing is happening for well over an hr. Am I missing something? And can I purchase 2 of the same packs on Reverse auction now?

1ManGrow

Hi all, I'm a little confused with the auction.Do prices reset everyday and then go down 10% from there? I ask because wedding pie s1 was down to I believe $67 yesterday and now it is back up to $126 . I was under the assumption that it was going to keep dropping in price until they were gone.

Hillbill

56 days on 2 nice sized Butch Cassidy, will begin checking trichs today. Update a little later.

Up potted 6 California Cannon 1st time from Solos, with symptoms of overwatering by this grower. They’ll be fine. Some diversity in these in size

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Which packs does Gu offer that is an amazing yielder first and foremost? Would like it to have decent bag appeal, smell and taste. Strength doesn't have to be mind blowning but enough to keep coming back for more.

More or less a commercial strain.

quiescent

Super Active Member
IMO cowboy cookies, dynamite diesel, bounty hunter, raindance, snake oil, copper chem, bison breath are gonna have more consistent terp profiles and yield well. I'm sure a few of the fruitier crosses yield well but I bet you get a few less desirable plants with the gassy stuff.

greenpointseeds

El presidente de estupido
Howdy!

I am the spirit of the Greenpoint Seeds website. I am not Gu~, I am the Greenpoint Seeds Webmaster.

I handle all website-related inquiries.

For Order/Payment/Shipping-related questions, please use the phone number or email address displayed on the Greenpoint Seeds Contact Us page to Call/Text/Email us.

I am going to monitor this thread as much as possible for website-related inquiries.

I will check it at least once a day.

If you have any website inquires (questions/concerns/reports), please send me a message.

The only reason I am asking you to send me a message is so I can keep better track of things and process them in a timely/orderly manner. Forums are not the easiest ways to keep track of tickets, so a message will serve as a sort of ticket. If you want to post your website inquires here, I totally understand (it is a forum). All I ask is that you please send me a message too.

Last edited:

greenpointseeds

Auctions still all screwy, had to view auction as guest to get a good price, prices seemed to be the same every time I checked it out over the weekend. Rogue OG and Topanga stars both for less than 27 each, checked out as guest so I am happy
I am truly sorry about this. Was it those packs specifically that were giving you problems (the packs at $27)?

If you could, please respond to my message so I can get some more details from you and tend to this immediately. Again, sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused

Last edited:

greenpointseeds

Just another heads up about the sundae banana cookies. It says it’s sundae driver x wedding pie. I pointed it out a few days ago and it’s still the same. I just hope some stupid fool doesn’t buy it and then start shit over it.
Thank you. I have swapped out the strain card with a temporary one until a new one is made tonight. Thank you for taking the time to report this.

greenpointseeds

Hi all, I'm a little confused with the auction.Do prices reset everyday and then go down 10% from there? I ask because wedding pie s1 was down to I believe $67 yesterday and now it is back up to $126 . I was under the assumption that it was going to keep dropping in price until they were gone.
They sell a pack at a time, then it starts over.
Sorry for any confusion. Opie1 is right. After someone purchases one of the listed packs, they reset to the regular price and start over. These types of auctions are also referred to as "Dutch Auctions"

From now on, the Reverse Auctions packs should all be set as follows:

There are no limits on the amount of packs purchased per strain on Reverse Auction orders. So when you see a strain at a price you like, you may buy as many packs as you want at that price. After someone makes a purchase (of 1 or 100 packs, or as many as they want at that current price), the Reverse Auction for that strain resets and starts over from the regular/beginning price. Each order triggers the timers and prices to be reset on that current strain.

Here is the information on the page:

Last edited:

greenpointseeds

Auctions still all screwy, had to view auction as guest to get a good price, prices seemed to be the same every time I checked it out over the weekend. Rogue OG and Topanga stars both for less than 27 each, checked out as guest so I am happy
Thank you for taking the time to report this and for responding to my message. I believe I have fixed the issue that you were experiencing. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do, And thank you again.