Greenpoint Seeds

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
IMO cowboy cookies, dynamite diesel, bounty hunter, raindance, snake oil, copper chem, bison breath are gonna have more consistent terp profiles and yield well. I'm sure a few of the fruitier crosses yield well but I bet you get a few less desirable plants with the gassy stuff.

I know about any cookies cross I've grown hasn't yielded all that well. So the chem cross does?

I have all the packs you listed I do believe though

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
@greenpointseed after an auction has been won, would Greenpoint like to be notified that the cash is in the mail if that payment was used? And if so does the help desk reply work or use a different address.
Thanks.

greenpointseeds

El presidente de estupido
The wrong prices showing on some items when logging into a member account (forcing some to checkout as Guest) has been repaired. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

If you look at the video below, you will see it is working well now. Please reload your page (no cache clearing needed) if you still see weird prices.

Message me if you have any other questions.

View attachment member-guest-cart-fix_2019-08-19_21-10-18_a.mp4

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
The prices still are not working right I was gonna get some Topanga stars. But the price still isn't changing and it lower when I log out and clear my cache.

greenpointseeds

@greenpointseed after an auction has been won, would Greenpoint like to be notified that the cash is in the mail if that payment was used? And if so does the help desk reply work or use a different address.
Thanks.
Great question. Greenpoint Seeds automatically assumes that each order's payment will be sent out on time. So no update is needed. You are good.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
The wrong prices showing on some items when logging into a member account (forcing some to checkout as Guest) has been repaired. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

If you look at the video below, you will see it is working well now. Please reload your page (no cache clearing needed) if you still see weird prices.

Message me if you have any other questions.

View attachment 18727
Wow that Purple Crash looks really nice 😍😁
I appreciate the photo credit 🙏

greenpointseeds

The prices still are not working right I was gonna get some Topanga stars. But the price still isn't changing and it lower when I log out and clear my cache.
I am sorry this is not working for you. I logged into all account types (video below) and cannot see this problem on my end. Please send me a message with all your account info so I can check further.

View attachment all-levels_2019-08-19_21-32-17_a.mp4

greenpointseeds

Just finished updating the Member Level functions and rules.

Added the My Account Page "Current Member Level" and the "Next Available Member Level" displays so you can easily see what your current Member Level status is, and also see how much more you need to move up a level or two (or three).

NOTE: For now, the product labels/badges are disabled.

NOTE FOR MEMBERS BRONZE THROUGH DIAMOND: If you are currently on a Member Level, you will see the product's regular price crossed out and your discounted price will be shown beside/below it (on non-Reverse Auction products). On Reverse Auctions, you will see the current discounted price (the price the Reverse Auction has dropped down to), and then your discounted price beside/below it. So whatever the Reverse Auction price shows on a regular Customer or Guestaccount, that price will be shown crossed out and then the Member Level discount price beside/below it.

Note: The image above shows a test account that was manually set at the Gold Member Level, so the prices shown (the amount spent) is not on what it should be (at least $700).

Last edited: