Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
QUOTE="JohnFonda, post: 103930, member: 273"]
Guess even their computers cought the virus. Their algorithms must be messed up cause shits been taking dumb long.
[/QUOTE]
8 days just to hit the post? Damn they must've had a crazy amount of sales on 420.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I just received my 2nd order from 4/22, shipped on 5/2 . My 1st order(4/20) shipped on 5/4. If they don't come tomorrow, I'm gonna be a little worried. It's at the point of not ordering seeds because of the fear of not receiving them.
This is beginning to remind me of how it used to be 20 years ago.
It's not GPS fault, our country, including the postal service is hurting right now.
Anyway, wanted to inform you all my situation as of now.
Grow on!

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I just received my 2nd order from 4/22, shipped on 5/2 . My 1st order(4/20) shipped on 5/4. If they don't come tomorrow, I'm gonna be a little worried. It's at the point of not ordering seeds because of the fear of not receiving them.
This is beginning to remind me of how it used to be 20 years ago.
It's not GPS fault, our country, including the postal service is hurting right now.
Anyway, wanted to inform you all my situation as of now.
Grow on!
If you dont recieve them I'm sure Jeanne and gps will get you fixed up. They did so for me at least but thankfully my order that went MIA was very small.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
If you dont recieve them I'm sure Jeanne and gps will get you fixed up. They did so for me at least but thankfully my order that went MIA was very small.
They shipped them, not their fault my package is lost in the middle of the "swamp" or tucked away in someones' "hip pocket".
I haven't gave up and called Steve from "Missing 411".
Not yet! lol
That dude is committed.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
They shipped them, not their fault my package is lost in the middle of the "swamp" or tucked away in someones' "hip pocket".
I haven't gave up and called Steve from "Missing 411".
Not yet! lol
That dude is committed.
No it's not their fault but as a seed business they can see what made it and and what didnt via tracking and they would want to make sure their customers were satisfied and keep coming back regardless of who's fault is what etc. It's much more of a loss to the customer than the business typically. They were quick and didnt ask questions . This is hard to come by in any business..Earned my respect for sure. If it doesn't come eventually I wouldnt eat the loss.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
No it's not their fault but as a seed business they can see what made it and and what didnt via tracking and they would want to make sure their customers were satisfied and keep coming back regardless of who's fault is what etc. It's much more of a loss to the customer than the business typically. They were quick and didnt ask questions . This is hard to come by in any business..Earned my respect for sure. If it doesn't come eventually I wouldnt eat the loss.
Relax be calm.
Theres to much going on rite now check the satistics.
Where all rite in the midz of it be calm patients.

100% legit after care @ Greenpoint seeds.
If i hit the wrong note ?
Everyone rite now is waiting for Snail mail.
Just how it is. Look at the times 🤗

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
No Disrespect JohnFonda.
If you will send tracked mail international or to a diffrent state you will see the backlog 👍🏻

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
No Disrespect JohnFonda.
If you will send tracked mail international or to a diffrent state you will see the backlog 👍🏻
No offense taken or no one isnt calm I was just referring to if they dont make it cause not everything does it's just the way it is. @NoWaistedSpace seemed discouraged I was just reassuring him regardless he will/should be taken care of. I've sent and recieved packages from all over the US coast to coast. Not a single one took close to that long. Some areas do seem to move quicker than others though.