#Heisenbeans Genetics

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Flower from seed will give you folks a head start on sexing.Without losing much time,space,room or nutes.
You may lose 3 weeks,depending on how soon you flip the seedlings,to sex.Aleast you'll know who's who and you can up-pot and put vack into veg.
Keeping a close eye on them and catching the first sign of stigma or ballsac will ease their transition back to veg.Let them sex too long and you'll get the funky reveg growth.
This is IMO is a pretty efficient way to NOT veg out for two months only to find out you've trained and maintained beautiful males.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
The mom is no joke.
So far bridezilla has out done any seeds I've ever popped. I have one that's coming up now that's getting revegged. Wait till u guys see her lol.

A long time ago I had a keeper lvtk that was special. This plant reminds me of that triangle kush to the T. Smells like warm vanilla pound cake. She's flowering now and I expect this plant to check all the boxes. Cant wait to see what everyone else reports on these. If i keep this plant and do a BX to the cake those seeds will fukin kill it. I'm really looking for some new reverse moms as killer as the clone only elites.

View attachment 6329
"clone only elites" I like that sound of that lmfao

Two GG4's have sprouted, one ADub just broke ground and am waiting on the last ADub. Decided I'm gonna veg for two weeks up pot to some 1 gallons and flip.

These GG4's are already some of the fastest growing seedlings I've dealt with. I expect em to be super vigorous.
If it's gg4 s1 your running your in for a treat.gg4 is one of those strains were if s1,d they give off phenoes that,in my opinion, are every bit as good as the actual cut itself.my buddy ran some of the gg4 s1 hammerhead done and he gave me some clones of the better ones and I found those cuts just as good if not better than gg4 cut itself.they wernt as frosty as the original gg4 cut is extremely frosty.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
If it's gg4 s1 your running your in for a treat.gg4 is one of those strains were if s1,d they give off phenoes that,in my opinion, are every bit as good as the actual cut itself.my buddy ran some of the gg4 s1 hammerhead done and he gave me some clones of the better ones and I found those cuts just as good if not better than gg4 cut itself.they wernt as frosty as the original gg4 cut is extremely frosty.
I must say I have heard that same thing, I know a few ppl with the gg4 cut, and some have also ran the s1, I've heard a few times ppl have found s1's that they liked just as much or more than the original!

but for me, I love my gg4 cut, my favorite plant in the garden so far!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Flower from seed will give you folks a head start on sexing.Without losing much time,space,room or nutes.
You may lose 3 weeks,depending on how soon you flip the seedlings,to sex.Aleast you'll know who's who and you can up-pot and put vack into veg.
Keeping a close eye on them and catching the first sign of stigma or ballsac will ease their transition back to veg.Let them sex too long and you'll get the funky reveg growth.
This is IMO is a pretty efficient way to NOT veg out for two months only to find out you've trained and maintained beautiful males.
yea, I don't reveg, too much shock. If I wanted to reveg, I'd just veg everything for 30 days and pull males like normal. I get the seeds up and then they might get a week of 24/7, then straight to flower tent. This round I went 95-100 days total. I was able to get more pots in the tent with no topping or fimming, straight main colas. Don't have any problems fighting the underbrush or lowers. Looks like it will be the best yield Ive gotten off one gallon smarties yet. It is hard to watch a flowering schedule for almost four months, lol. But in my small space, it helps on saving space and trouble by flowering straight from seedling. With no reveg. If I revegged, I'd have120-130 days in a round, I can't do that for a minimal yield increase. jme.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
yea, I don't reveg, too much shock. If I wanted to reveg, I'd just veg everything for 30 days and pull males like normal. I get the seeds up and then they might get a week of 24/7, then straight to flower tent. This round I went 95-100 days total. I was able to get more pots in the tent with no topping or fimming, straight main colas. Don't have any problems fighting the underbrush or lowers. Looks like it will be the best yield Ive gotten off one gallon smarties yet. It is hard to watch a flowering schedule for almost four months, lol. But in my small space, it helps on saving space and trouble by flowering straight from seedling. With no reveg. If I revegged, I'd have120-130 days in a round, I can't do that for a minimal yield increase. jme.
0507191258.jpg
Autos @ 80 days from seed finishing up, photos @ 20 days of 12/12 after 4 weeks 18/6 veg.
More autos and fem photos getting 12 12 their entire life. Im about to repot like u so the autos stay in 1 gallons and maybe even the photos too if these other 3 get huge.
400+ watts of 3k and 4k qb boards.
Update later today. Kill 3 autos and give my big bitches all the 3k they can handle!!
Ghost og from heisen had a short veg. And she is still a lanky bitch. Did some lst a week back so.... Maybe pics later.
Trying to get my house reassessed because we pay too much for taxes! The man always trying to get into my pocket. Fucker0507191258.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Two GG4's have sprouted, one ADub just broke ground and am waiting on the last ADub. Decided I'm gonna veg for two weeks up pot to some 1 gallons and flip.

These GG4's are already some of the fastest growing seedlings I've dealt with. I expect em to be super vigorous.
I am going to let both my Space Gorillas veg longer and multi top em and run just 2 in tent alone and see If they can yield big for Me , I have the other 3 Heisen varieties that I will flip faster so I have staggered harvests

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Understood. My point was just sexing.No actual reveg involved if you catch them soon enough.First sign of preflower,then back to veg schedule,if you want a bigger plant or want to veg your found females longer. I sex in solo hempy cups,so I sex and up pot to either a 1 gal smartie or a 2 gal.
I only reveg if I've found something I like and didn't clone before flowering.